WIN $ 100----New APP sneak peek

danshan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan

i do not think anyone is going to post up with you before betting, not saying you are not trustworthy but i do not think most know you here except for the lines you post.   Second i have heard that you only have 1 or 2 ways to make a deposit, if someone felt the need to make a deposit with you.   Once again i do not think anyone has done transactions with you here so no one can recommend you.    I think you may have to give credit for this to work for both you and the bettor.  But giving credit also causes issues because you do not know the guys playing against you or THIER trustworthiness.   

Tough call but wish you success..

Dan

i do not think anyone is going to post up with you before betting, not saying you are not trustworthy but i do not think most know you here except for the lines you post. Second i have heard that you only have 1 or 2 ways to make a deposit, if someone felt the need to make a deposit with you. Once again i do not think anyone has done transactions with you here so no one can recommend you. I think you may have to give credit for this to work for both you and the bettor. But giving credit also causes issues because you do not know the guys playing against you or THIER trustworthiness.

Tough call but wish you success..

You don't post up with him, his offerings are on th fairlay betting exchange.

you are some good computer APP programmer!  best of luck.  the future of betting might be more of this offerings by  APP developers on an existing exchange like fairlay.  you are ahead of the curve.!

question.  baseball

if you bet bookmaker do you use boomaker new baseball rules no exceptions?

if you bet 5dimes is it listed pitchers and 5dimes rules no exceptions?

what are your baseball grading rules.

I grade according to the book selected and am open to any discussion on settlement if there is some BS issue

there is no sorry CS people who say let me email my boss, my cs people can make decisions and if you dont like the decision you can always ask for me and we can work it out. now technically if the ticket says pitcher must start technically its required but we can overcome that if some BS issue.

honest words here

1st I settle all bets made on the app instantly, no emailing support or waiting 4 hours for settlement, final score graded, if you bet over 40 and they score 41 in the 1st qtr I grade it right now

2nd withdraws are instant

3rd you can always talk to me about any issue and we can work it out, the decision is ours and if we cant agree, you just send it to fairlay staff and they can decide. 1st I grade 2nd if you disagree we talk 3rd we still disagree we ask fairlay to make a decision, NO OTHER BOOK offers anything like that, period!

fairlay did have a case a year or so back where I think it was a law enforcement agency or a btc exchange asked them to hold funds because of some laundering or stolen funds from the exchange and the result was fairlay sent the funds back to the address that deposited them

had nothing to do with players picks or bets, was purely a scammer or looked like a scammer to an exchange or law enforcement and fairlay just sent the funds back to the deposit address, which for a real bettor would be no problem