WIN $ 100----New APP sneak peek

danshan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me the biggest pain in the ass on fairlay is to wade through the 9,000 types of bets for a league. Even filtering to SPORTS > BASEBALL > MLB > FULL TIME > OVER/UNDER gives endless crap like player props, full game totals, alt lines, team totals, for every single game. All in the same list. I hate it.

Your app solves that problem. But security would be my biggest concern. Dealing with a third party intermediary just makes things exponentially more dangerous. The browser also currently marks your site as "Not secure", even though its using HTTPS. Not sure why that is. 

Overall its a good idea and much needed for fairlay, and you seem trustworthy, but people may see it as an unnecessary risk. 

For me the biggest pain in the ass on fairlay is to wade through the 9,000 types of bets for a league. Even filtering to SPORTS > BASEBALL > MLB > FULL TIME > OVER/UNDER gives endless crap like player props, full game totals, alt lines, team totals, for every single game. All in the same list. I hate it.

Your app solves that problem. But security would be my biggest concern. Dealing with a third party intermediary just makes things exponentially more dangerous. The browser also currently marks your site as "Not secure", even though its using HTTPS. Not sure why that is. 

Overall its a good idea and much needed for fairlay, and you seem trustworthy, but people may see it as an unnecessary risk. 

you dont even need to bet with me to use the app

if you see on the right its got the MID which is the Market ID, you just click that and it takes you straight to fairlay to bet and in most non esports markets you are betting with the main market maker. On esports I am the main market maker even if you bet on fairlay.

also technically fairlay is a peer to peer exchange and you are always betting with someone else on an exchange so using the app and betting with me or straight to fairlay never changes that, the only advantage to betting with me at least you know who the other party is and if there is an issue you can discuss it with me, with anyone else your only resolution is with fairlay, my route is definitely safer. you dont like what I say you got fairlay on other markets you dont like what fairlay says you are stuck

bet on fairlay direct and have an issue

you ask fairlay for resolution if they do great if not stuck

bet with me

you ask me for resolution if I dont you can ask fairlay

the app gives you an opportunity to dispute with me and then fairlay, on fairlay direct only gives you fairlay for resolution.

books make mistakes and most are resolved slow, I grade instantly, I fix errors instantly, a misgrade is fixed instantly with me, well you are still in chat

another thing I love is 1q 1h 1st 5 bets are graded as soon as they win

say you have Over 9 1st qtr and they score 2 tds in the 1st minute, that bet is graded right now, you dont have to wait for the whole game to end or even the qtr

ok we have pre-released the new app

it has some learning to do but otherwise phenomenal

best odds on earth, easy to navigate simple

you can bet up to $300ish on the app and if you use the number on the right side of each market you can bet whatever you want

this link shows you how to use the right side for super high limits https://imgur.com/a/mMdvCzP

all bets are made and handled by fairlay WE never touch your funds 

we have the absolute quickest bet settlement

instant withdraws on fairlay

and no one even comes close to our customer support instant live chat, every person working customer support has the same decision power, you got a messed up ticket or need to cancel something, the cs staff have the power and do it on the spot

best odds on earth 

https://jgexchange.com/bet.html

check it out

This is the future.

At least it is for people interested in reduced juice (me). It's a little darkish for my eyes, if there's a way to modify colors I missed it. Easy enough to change from decimal to American and BTC to USD, no problem.

The Sunday afternoon NFL home team $25.00 bettor won't likely gravitate to this. For someone like that it would be like looking at active stock option trading for the first time.

It reminds me of how much I miss using Matchbook.

Well done Dan.

thanks for the comments and review. I probably should have done a light and dark switch 

the thing that boggles me

why pay -110 -108 when you can get -105 -106 on the same game and you can get instant settlement and instant withdraws 24-7

I never understood that, the only thing I can imagine is the bonuses. I think most small rec bettors dont have a huge budget and they use deposit bonuses to give them a bigger bankroll and they just dont understand with the increased juice their bankroll never really got bigger.

I really do not get it, I mean even actual fairlay users make more bets on the site compared to my app and the odds are actually slightly better than fairlay on the app.

would love some insight and opinions on this

It's a mindset Dan.

Some people would rather shop at Nordstrom's, have their car parked for them, have their packages carried for them and pay sky high prices for the white glove treatment.

Myself, I'm a Costco shopper. I'll find the cheapest gas station instead of the closest one. When I opened my first 5 Dimes account I chose reduced juice and no bonuses.

I don't like to overpay for anything.

It's hard enough to win versus -110, why bang your head against that wall when you can play at -105 or better...

Your app is very good Dan, well done.