Play of the millennium

Moldoveanu

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn that's mean barry... let's not kick people while they're down... that's not the tgf way... well actually that's exactly the tgf way but, we can do better..

Fuck this c0cksucker. This piece of fucking shit has the nerve to go into Vitalyo’s thread and talk shit like he has a fucking clue. Then has the nerve to tell me I don’t know shit about soccer when it’s all I fucking bet and I’m way way up. And not Hank way way up. Real life way way up. He’s the biggest fucking loser dart thrower who’s ever lived. Over 3 was the play and the game ends 0-0 :laugh Moldy you fucking c0cksucker keep the fades coming f aggot. We clear, BOY?

let me tell you something you fucking c0cksucker. If your play of the millennium is over 3 and not one fucking goal is scored go find a new hobby, f aggot. Stupid piece of shit probably didn’t even know Mbappe was out :laugh

Fuck this c0cksucker. This piece of fucking shit has the nerve to go into Vitalyo’s thread and talk shit like he has a fucking clue. Then has the nerve to tell me I don’t know shit about soccer when it’s all I fucking bet and I’m way way up. And not Hank way way up. Real life way way up. He’s the biggest fucking loser dart thrower who’s ever lived. Over 3 was the play and the game ends 0-0 :laugh Moldy you fucking c0cksucker keep the fades coming f aggot. We clear, BOY?

let me tell you something you fucking c0cksucker. If your play of the millennium is over 3 and not one fucking goal is scored go find a new hobby, f aggot. Stupid piece of shit probably didn’t even know Mbappe was out :laugh

:gun2  :flag

Very well said Barry ! :shake

What you didn't know about  Moldoveanu he is been hiding  little secret from you guys  .Well you know on how you guys in North America make jokes about natives ,Mexicans and so on . Nothing wrong with that every nation has it's own people whom they make fun off .

So take guess whom Russians make jokes of ? That's fucking right Moldavian s  , :laugh

In Russia one of the worst insults is asking someone What are you Moldavian (ты что молдованин) ? Insult to someones intelligence in the very rough form. Basically you are beyond dumb . You can throw this phrase between friends but not with someone you don't know ,or it will end up  in a fist fight  . 

Calling someone Moldavian is an insult too. 

I tried  to be nice to him but he is just a fucking pig .He deserved every word you said .

Приходит молдаванин в библиотеку и говорит:
— Дайте мне книгу про умного молдаванина.
Библиотекарша задумавшись отвечает:
— Фантастика на втором этаже.
Moldavian dude in the library asks librarian on where he can find a book about the most  smart Moldavian 
 She thinks for few seconds and tells him science fiction is on the 2ed floor.

Почему молдаване улыбаются во время грозы?
— Они думают что их фотографируют…
Why Moldavians smile during thunderstorms ?
 They are thinking it's a photo shoot .....

Молдавские ученые установили, что больше всего витаминов содержится в … аптеке!
 Moldavian scientists discover that the most vitamins are in the pharmacy .

Jokes about Moldavians 4 pages 

And all HELL has broken loose in the ring!

No not really . I do know he is a piece of shit and he deserves all this kinds of the worm words . Look I gave this piece of shit more credit then he deserves to.Posts bellow .

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Moldoveanu, on 23 Jul 2020 - 2:08 PM, said:snapback.png

Going to be under 140 , 150 , 160 get bigger odds

I been their done that .I rather put in large wager instead of been greedy , it works much better that way .I am glad you are doing good with your handicapping ,i remember you from EOG days.

Under 159.5 @1.92 pinnacle   my main bet   W
Hapoel Tel-Aviv +3.0 @ 1.95  pinnacle   L
Final result 83:68
 GL.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/61048-columbus-crew-5-mls-tonight-to-finish-my-parlay/?p=1785712

GL.

#1785712Columbus Crew +.5 MLS tonight to finish my parlay

Posted by vitalyo on 17 July 2020 - 02:14 AM in Main Stage

congrats 

I am always happy for anyone who wins doesn't matter who he is or where he comes from ,losses can take toll on anyone .Look this garbage  has no morals and all about him self .Brock Landers is an angel compere to him win or lose he doesn't trash anyone  .F@cking moldovanin (that's how we pronounce them) after losing his bet of the century starts bushing my winning bet for ?  i still don't know the reason .I guess it's his thing on how he is the best (c0cksucker) .  F@ck go figure ,even at that point i was polite ,but man there is limits .We are been polite so The M@thof@cker thought of him self  that he is undefeated .

Time to put this modovanin back in his stable where he belongs to .

My 2 cents 

Very well said Barry ! :shake

What you didn't know about Moldoveanu he is been hiding little secret from you guys .Well you know on how you guys in North America make jokes about natives ,Mexicans and so on . Nothing wrong with that every nation has it's own people whom they make fun off .

So take guess whom Russians make jokes of ? That's fucking right Moldavian s , :laugh

In Russia one of the worst insults is asking someone What are you Moldavian (ты что молдованин) ? Insult to someones intelligence in the very rough form. Basically you are beyond dumb . You can throw this phrase between friends but not with someone you don't know ,or it will end up in a fist fight .

Calling someone Moldavian is an insult too.

I tried to be nice to him but he is just a fucking pig .He deserved every word you said .

Приходит молдаванин в библиотеку и говорит:

— Дайте мне книгу про умного молдаванина.

Библиотекарша задумавшись отвечает:

— Фантастика на втором этаже.

Moldavian dude in the library asks librarian on where he can find a book about the most smart Moldavian

She thinks for few seconds and tells him science fiction is on the 2ed floor.

Почему молдаване улыбаются во время грозы?

— Они думают что их фотографируют…

Why Moldavians smile during thunderstorms ?

They are thinking it's a photo shoot .....

Молдавские ученые установили, что больше всего витаминов содержится в … аптеке!

Moldavian scientists discover that the most vitamins are in the pharmacy .

Jokes about Moldavians 4 pages

https://anekdotovstreet.com/nacionalnosti/moldavane/

Dude dont be stupid you can say about that if any nation just substitute moldavian with russian and that would be it

Dont play dumb cause Russians are so dumb and lazy why do you think everyone goes to work in Russia? Cause Russians are dumb clueless and lazy bunch of bums drug addicts

And hard working who know how to do things like us go there cause there and not just us but everyone around Russia