Confessions of the world's most prolific match-fixer

vitalyo

KELONG KINGS-Confessions of the world's most prolific match-fixer.

"I am not a FIFA match agent, I'm just a go-between, I go behind people's backs".

- Wilson Raj Perumal

Wilson Raj Perumal You will never be quite the same if you read this book through to the end.

Link on what this book is all about .And bellow i posted  links to the book so you can  read it online .

Videos to the matches he fixed with short stories http://www.kelongkings.com/matches.html

The book itself 

Russian copy of the book i like it better case each chapter has pictures of the players and refs that been involved in particular event .U can match each chapter more fun .

In short 

He even hired high voltage electrician , just in case to cut off the power in the Champs league game  Istanbul , good story not gonna tell you how that go .

His syndicate fixes a match with one of the  teams ,i think it was AFC Champs league match  . I can't remember how much they had on the game 1-3 million ,and the odds didn't move and before the game start going the other way around .

He smell a rat .At the game he sees guys from another syndicate ,so he figures that these guys on the other side . At the half time he tells a team to park the bus not to allow the other team to score ,and  don't score on them .Just to fuck them up.

Single handily brought 2 African teams to the World Cup .

Went to the Olympics in Seattle and fixed volleyball matches between national teams .

Gambling headquarters in Bulgaria,  players  from all around the world would come their with briefcases of money betting against there own team.

Why Asian agent or mob  will take your enormous bet .No not to lay it off .

And only shit this guy even bought a  team in Switzerland .LOL And was going to buy one in Finland league 2,then go to Argentina bring some players that way team can make it to the 1 league .Reason is not for the love of the game ,higher betting limits .

Organizing international tournaments .

And many other stories .

I remember when his book came out i read it in one day ,i woke up in the middle of the night with the headache .Went outside had few smokes thinking what the fuck i been handicapping all this years ,something needs to be changed .

PS.  I like what he said at the end of the book "You'll  be surprised what people are willing to do for the money"

No big name publishers wanted to publish this book ,afraid of been sued.

Enjoy . 

Interesting. Thanks for the recommendation. I wonder if he ever met with Anas Aremeyaw Anas.

I don't remember all the names .The other story one Bulgarian oligarch purposely losing 3-5 mill to Asians then taking them for 80 mill by making a large bet on the league winner at the high odds .They took his bet thinking he is a pigeon, after that he fixes the whole league , refs included .