Welcome Back Eugene Morgan

EugeneMorgan

Do we have to dance even if we don't want to dance?

Is there some kind of rule that says in Danceland everyone always has to dance?  When I first got here I was so excited.  The thought of being able to dance whenever and wherever I wanted to seemed like a dream come true.  It was certainly better than the previous place where people would break into laughter, point their fingers, and give me looks when I would spontaneously break out into a dance routine.  What they didn't realize is that I was born with the ability, some would say curse, to break out into dance whenever the urge came to me. 

People can be cruel sometimes.  They don't see of feel what others do.  

Now that I am in a place where I can dance whenever I want to, make that I have to dance am commanded to, I have simply lost the urge to dance.

My neighbor complimented me last night on my weed and my musical taste.  I was standing on the patio inhaling a little Fruity Pebbles vape and had the screen door open so I could hear the YouTube emanating from the television.  Fast-forward to tonight and we are chilling with a rolled up mojito sativa and jamming to some Pale Waves.  Earlier the karaoke competition ended prematurely when the packed house of two sat slackjawed at Amanda's version of Radiohead's Fake Plastic Trees.  Then we calm rolled another doobie and correspondingly listened to beabadoobee.  I sure hope she fucks like a revolution when we board the candy-floss spacecraft.  I have a feeling tomorrow's sunrise will be spectacular just like yesterday's.  Meanwhile, I'll be working on that falsetto note.  It wears me out.