Miami Beach...a new life

WVU

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hard rock seminole always reminded me of putting a hard cock in a semen hole

Mike you ever gamble there? Cards are so fucking fixed in that place. I was never up a penny in that place playing BJ once. As soon as I sat down, the 15s started flying out of the shoe. And they won’t let you double down if you don’t show ID when you sit down. Anything over $100 a hand and you can’t double. Fucking scumbags

Mike you ever gamble there? Cards are so fucking fixed in that place. I was never up a penny in that place playing BJ once. As soon as I sat down, the 15s started flying out of the shoe. And they won’t let you double down if you don’t show ID when you sit down. Anything over $100 a hand and you can’t double. Fucking scumbags

that's a shit rule

no i've never been there... spent a lot of time in tampa/orlando area, i think the only gambling i've done in miami area is jai alai and gulfstream/hialeah/flagler

Why are south florida values down??

Single family home prices are up here except in urban areas. That will change soon, though. Many Miami Beach condos are owned by foreigners who Have not been able to use them for 6 months. Some of them want out. Prices of condos are starting to fall. Rents have dropped dramatically

Foreclosures will start piling up Here in 60 days. In 9 months Prices of all real estate in Florida (and most other places) will drop. I believe we will see a 20-25% correction.

i'm waiting for that in vegas

i saw one place down from $2.5m to $1.3m but pretty much everything else is holding close to pre-covid values (like you said, for now)

Miami Beach passed a Covid rule Recently not allowing short term rentals. This is having a big impact as before the rule, displaced people With money from NY and NJ were filling up the vacancies

these places are killing themselves

i have some ownership in hotels in manhattan/miami/key west/etc... i always thought they could just convert those to condos if travel was in the toilet but wtf are they gonna do with all this manhattan real estate if nobody can travel there, and if nobody even wants to travel there for business/pleasure

hey let's all drive into nyc where we can spend $16 for a toll to get over the bridge, then another $50 to park, and we still can't see a show (broadway cancelled at least through 2020) or do anything fun, where do i sign up lol