• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Define

"You guys"

I wasn’t here....I took some time off from the forum and when I came back there had been two (2) owner changes and multiple poker stuff jobs....

I haven’t seen Dog posting but I have him on ignore so I might have missed it...

He was supposed to be a father again this month so there’s a small chance he’s busy with that and like he said he’ll pay when he wants...

I’ll tell the story again because it’s a classic....

He asked Taxman if he could play 9k on Taxmans Vegas account and Tax being the sweetheart that he is said no problem....

Dog hits a 9k par that paid over 17k (mlb) and asks Tax if he can run with it, Tax says he would prefer not but Dog says he’ll have his account up and running the next couple days so please...

Tax says fine (Biggamejojo is putting in bets for both) and Dog losses the 17k and asks for a 9k loan again

Losses and stiffs....top it off tells Taxman that if he gives him shit about it he’s telling Taxmans wife how much Tax actually gambles

That’s who you guys let in the poker room on credit.....and it was no secret going in

Kinger said jo jo and dogball were your friends ,and they would be good for it .. 

I wasn’t here....I took some time off from the forum and when I came back there had been two (2) owner changes and multiple poker stuff jobs....

I haven’t seen Dog posting but I have him on ignore so I might have missed it...

He was supposed to be a father again this month so there’s a small chance he’s busy with that and like he said he’ll pay when he wants...

Who has stiffed, and I thought you have to settle up at $200, so it shouldn't be a critical loss.

A few quick points , not about to get entangled in a bunch of bull and mostly lies originated by the grand Dipshit  himself Teddy.   

During Covid I was working remote and had time to post and read forums for the first time in years.  I settled with TGF Posters for contests and debts thru JOJO several times For the NFL Draft , poker tourney bets etc.

Tax isn’t here to discuss which is a shame. He was pissed  when I had his runner(s) removed from CG for interfering with my account  resulting in his account Being closed.  
I never threatened to expose  Depravity  to his wife, I guess after he pulled a shrink she eventually figured it out. Very tragic leaving young kids behind .  There was a story invented about cancer but it was just gambling that ruined his life. 
Why teddy invents facts and talks at the big boy table about business he isn’t involved in  constantly is a mystery. 

I owe $375 give or take a few dollars and It will be paid . I Posted in the poker forum 6 days ago I would pay it when I wanted to. Yes teddy I believe I am better then nothing but whining and poops fan by a large margin for many reasons. For one I don’t threaten people or talk about those I don’t know. They and others did.  I had arrangement with Kinger in advance of any playing stating I have zero Settle methods.  I offered to depo a money order into one posters Bank acccount.  He declined.  I am busy working , moving and with a new baby but Yes it could have and at this point should have been paid by now. I posted to that effect last week. 

My sincere apologies It wasn’t.  At first just being a prick over the comments in poker forum And then bc spinning busy and little time I have free looking at mlb and WGT  .
This thread as it pertains to me is non sense. Hate me, whatever , either way will be paid. 

A few quick points , not about to get entangled in a bunch of bull and mostly lies originated by the grand Dipshit himself Teddy.

During Covid I was working remote and had time to post and read forums for the first time in years. I settled with TGF Posters for contests and debts thru JOJO several times For the NFL Draft , poker tourney bets etc.

Tax isn’t here to discuss which is a shame. He was pissed when I had his runner(s) removed from CG for interfering with my account resulting in his account Being closed.

I never threatened to expose Depravity to his wife, I guess after he pulled a shrink she eventually figured it out. Very tragic leaving young kids behind . There was a story invented about cancer but it was just gambling that ruined his life.

Why teddy invents facts and talks at the big boy table about business he isn’t involved in constantly is a mystery.

I owe $375 give or take a few dollars and It will be paid . I Posted in the poker forum 6 days ago I would pay it when I wanted to. Yes teddy I believe I am better then nothing but whining and poops fan by a large margin for many reasons. For one I don’t threaten people or talk about those I don’t know. They and others did. I had arrangement with Kinger in advance of any playing stating I have zero Settle methods. I offered to depo a money order into one posters Bank acccount. He declined. I am busy working , moving and with a new baby but Yes it could have and at this point should have been paid by now. I posted to that effect last week.

My sincere apologies It wasn’t. At first just being a prick over the comments in poker forum And then bc spinning busy and little time I have free looking at mlb and WGT .

This thread as it pertains to me is non sense. Hate me, whatever , either way will be paid.

When the fuck did I ever threaten you? Just asked you to check in and pay your 30 day plus old debt. You’re the one making this difficult and dragging shit out. I’m not even up right now but for the good of our group you need to settle up. You weren’t too busy to win 20k in your baseball parlay so stop acting like your so damn busy you can’t pay your debts :bulb

I don’t even know who the fuck your are anyways. Just know you’ve posted here and at Peeps and when I made the thread at Peeps all i said was check in people are looking for you over here. Didn’t mention poker or the amount you owed so don’t even be trying to accuse me of any shit that’s fucked up and pisses me off. I’m one of the most stand up guys here whether you like me or not and have never threatened anyone!

A few quick points , not about to get entangled in a bunch of bull and mostly lies originated by the grand Dipshit himself Teddy.

During Covid I was working remote and had time to post and read forums for the first time in years. I settled with TGF Posters for contests and debts thru JOJO several times For the NFL Draft , poker tourney bets etc.

Tax isn’t here to discuss which is a shame. He was pissed when I had his runner(s) removed from CG for interfering with my account resulting in his account Being closed.

I never threatened to expose Depravity to his wife, I guess after he pulled a shrink she eventually figured it out. Very tragic leaving young kids behind . There was a story invented about cancer but it was just gambling that ruined his life.

Why teddy invents facts and talks at the big boy table about business he isn’t involved in constantly is a mystery.

I owe $375 give or take a few dollars and It will be paid . I Posted in the poker forum 6 days ago I would pay it when I wanted to. Yes teddy I believe I am better then nothing but whining and poops fan by a large margin for many reasons. For one I don’t threaten people or talk about those I don’t know. They and others did. I had arrangement with Kinger in advance of any playing stating I have zero Settle methods. I offered to depo a money order into one posters Bank acccount. He declined. I am busy working , moving and with a new baby but Yes it could have and at this point should have been paid by now. I posted to that effect last week.

My sincere apologies It wasn’t. At first just being a prick over the comments in poker forum And then bc spinning busy and little time I have free looking at mlb and WGT .

Once again in the time you took to type this you could have opened a cash app account, sent a PayPal, sent a check, Sent a money order or simply sent cash. You are now being a prick. Congrats.

When the fuck did I ever threaten you? Just asked you to check in and pay your 30 day plus old debt. You’re the one making this difficult and dragging shit out. I’m not even up right now but for the good of our group you need to settle up. You weren’t too busy to win 20k in your baseball parlay so stop acting like your so damn busy you can’t pay your debts :bulb

Biggamejojo, on 01 Aug 2020 - 12:14 AM, said:snapback.png

I'm sure he can pay... probably dosen't give two fvcks about any of you and is going to pay when he wants...

JO JO

THAT IS FINE, AS I CAN RESPECT HIS OPINION....BUT THAT STILL DOESNT MEAN YOU TAKE 6 WEEKS TO POAY 3 BEANS SIR....

I DONT KNOW DOGBALL AT ALL, BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS HE NEVER GOT HIS FUCKING TEETH KICKED IN BEFORE FOR NOT PAYING SOMEONE....

ITS A BULLSHIT MOVE, AND A GROWN MAN DOES NOT DO SHIT LIKE THAT UNLESS THEY ARE DESPERATE.....300 BEANS MAN....

GLAD HE IS A ACQUAINTANCE OF YOURS AND NOT MINE, BECAUSE A ACQUAINTANCE OF MINE DOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND THEY CANT EVEN BORROW SUGAR FROM ME HOME.....

YOUR A GOOD MAN JO JO......WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME FOR DOG........

Hoops

i think DODGEBALL thought i threatened him.....no what i said he he never got his teeth kicked in for not paying....i did not say i was going to harm him...  DODGEBALL just pay what you owe sir, not that hard to do.  Your number is -383......hopefully BBB or fishhead will let you pay them via your methods and then pass it on.... it’s under 400 bucks pal, not a life changing amount....