The campaign has begun to expose Poster JTS as a Stiff

redstripe

A few quick points , not about to get entangled in a bunch of bull and mostly lies originated by the grand Dipshit  himself Teddy.   

During Covid I was working remote and had time to post and read forums for the first time in years.  I settled with TGF Posters for contests and debts thru JOJO several times For the NFL Draft , poker tourney bets etc.

Tax isn’t here to discuss which is a shame. He was pissed  when I had his runner(s) removed from CG for interfering with my account  resulting in his account Being closed.  
I never threatened to expose  Depravity  to his wife, I guess after he pulled a shrink she eventually figured it out. Very tragic leaving young kids behind .  There was a story invented about cancer but it was just gambling that ruined his life. 
Why teddy invents facts and talks at the big boy table about business he isn’t involved in  constantly is a mystery. 

I owe $375 give or take a few dollars and It will be paid . I Posted in the poker forum 6 days ago I would pay it when I wanted to. Yes teddy I believe I am better then nothing but whining and poops fan by a large margin for many reasons. For one I don’t threaten people or talk about those I don’t know. They and others did.  I had arrangement with Kinger in advance of any playing stating I have zero Settle methods.  I offered to depo a money order into one posters Bank acccount.  He declined.  I am busy working , moving and with a new baby but Yes it could have and at this point should have been paid by now. I posted to that effect last week. 

My sincere apologies It wasn’t.  At first just being a prick over the comments in poker forum And then bc spinning busy and little time I have free looking at mlb and WGT  .
This thread as it pertains to me is non sense. Hate me, whatever , either way will be paid. 

Gee, you wanted a guys bank account info to deposit money, what a pal you are. :laugh

As WVU mentioned, mail a check or cash, that's not hard. Everything else(my life is a whirlwind) is the usual spin.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another funny part to this is Dog thinks he’s JoJo’s best friend, and he might very well be but Jo knows damn well if he loaned Dog the money to pay (Jo could send money right now 10 different ways) he would never get it back....

When Joe used to Run for Dog, he’d be owed like $500-1k and Dog at the time was betting 35k 5-bangers and instead of paying Joe he would get a hooker for an hour and bang her for 45min and tell joe he could hit it for the last 15 and then after say she cost 5k an hour so him and Joe are even....

That’s True story.........Dog is just one of those guys who can’t give up the cash, make no mistake he has it, he’s just one of those Jews who thinks you are all gentiles and he is above you

When Joe used to Run for Dog, he’d be owed like $500-1k and Dog at the time was betting 35k 5-bangers and instead of paying Joe he would get a hooker for an hour and bang her for 45min and tell joe he could hit it for the last 15 and then after say she cost 5k an hour so him and Joe are even....

I doubt if true but thats funny

Once again in the time you took to type this you could have opened a cash app account, sent a PayPal, sent a check, Sent a money order or simply sent cash. You are now being a prick. Congrats.

My thoughts exactly. It takes literally 2 minutes to open a PayPal or cashapp acct.

Its pretty clear to me that he keeps repeating that he's paying, but has literally no intent on paying money he owes.

He obviously doesn't have the $400. No one can possibly be that much of an arrogant prick to have it and not pay.

You’re wrong Rich, trust me dude you’re wrong....

Dog probably had a $400 breakfast this morning, he is not paying. Cause he knows he doesn’t have too....

He had a kid this month and I think he’s like 53? So he probably figures he’s done with the forums (he only came back because of Covid) and figures why throw away $400

It’s just how his brain works

Another funny part to this is Dog thinks he’s JoJo’s best friend, and he might very well be but Jo knows damn well if he loaned Dog the money to pay (Jo could send money right now 10 different ways) he would never get it back....

That’s True story.........Dog is just one of those guys who can’t give up the cash, make no mistake he has it, he’s just one of those Jews who thinks you are all gentiles and he is above you

First off I would never pay 5k for a hooker. Max 500$ and I always got plenty of bitches. 

second I split the time 50-50 with him , he prefers going second 

next, JJ was very well compensated in cash for his hard work. At the time He did overestimate what his value was since he had no risk. But say he made 100k cash , I paid for everything we did , Hawaii, dinners , whatever it was.  I was generous by all standards .

if I asked JJ to lay it out and told him he would be paid back x day he knows it happens as a fact.  That is indisputable. So I’ve helped him out of the prison of his own mind by expanding his horizons many times bc he is so damn cheap .  I’ve taught him being charitable comes back in spades. 

cash will be given up , true about the baby and close on age but by the time you collect disability  Friday this will be settled.

You’re wrong Rich, trust me dude you’re wrong....

Dog probably had a $400 breakfast this morning, he is not paying. Cause he knows he doesn’t have too....

He had a kid this month and I think he’s like 53? So he probably figures he’s done with the forums (he only came back because of Covid) and figures why throw away $400

It’s just how his brain works

Who spends 400$ on breakfast lmao 

lunch another story 

post-9206-0-14632500-1597446541_thumb.jpeg