Who’s Grilling or Smoking this Weekend?

rdalert447

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 min at 275 in oven then on the grill for about 1min each side.

Where do you get your meat?  Your cuts always look great!

Have you ever tried a pellet grill?  I got one a few months ago (REC tech) and love it.  You can smoke it to whatever temp you want with digital probes and remote control from phone.  I also got grill grates that will get well over 500 degrees for searing at the end.  Pretty versatile and great on things that are low and slow as you don't have to babysit it.

Where do you get your meat? Your cuts always look great!

Have you ever tried a pellet grill? I got one a few months ago (REC tech) and love it. You can smoke it to whatever temp you want with digital probes and remote control from phone. I also got grill grates that will get well over 500 degrees for searing at the end. Pretty versatile and great on things that are low and slow as you don't have to babysit it.

Order from a few places, this was a ranch right down the street from where I'm staying this week. Also get a lot from Costco.

I'd like to try a pellet grill but think I have all many grills as it is.

We are finally getting a Costco here and Im looking forward to some better options.  Being from Texas, I was spoiled with great meat options.  In Arkansas, not so much.  Lots of pig though.  I went with the small Rec tech grill (the 340).  Was still around $700 bucks but it is really made well with stainless steel etc.  Even a warrantee.  Ive had many grills and smokers over the years and this is by far my favorite.  With full heat and the grill grates, I was around 750 degrees max and can smoke as low as 180 degrees.  I did a lot of research on the pellet grills and Im really glad I went with Rectech.  I actually got rid of my other grills as this one can pretty much do everything.

We are finally getting a Costco here and Im looking forward to some better options.  Being from Texas, I was spoiled with great meat options.  In Arkansas, not so much.  Lots of pig though.  I went with the small Rec tech grill (the 340).  Was still around $700 bucks but it is really made well with stainless steel etc.  Even a warrantee.  Ive had many grills and smokers over the years and this is by far my favorite.  With full heat and the grill grates, I was around 750 degrees max and can smoke as low as 180 degrees.  I did a lot of research on the pellet grills and Im really glad I went with Rectech.  I actually got rid of my other grills as this one can pretty much do everything.

I go to Costco twice a week and get their New Yorks(4 in a pack), always solid. I eat about 6 grilled New Yorks a week, Wife will have a couple.