Barcelona +.5 vs BM Champions League

Moldoveanu

rarely do you see Barcelona a dog at home but bayern aint stupid they will not come out here

and try and win 5-0 because they know they can get a bad result Bayern will try and get a draw here

like the Barcelona fire power offense over Bayern here even though  Bayern i believe has a much better 

defense but it does look like they are awful sometimes

and Bayern is not that good on the road as they are at home they are completely opposite 

so their goal is to play safe and counter when needed so we can see here a 1-1 maybe 2-1 by barca

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha you retarded pile of Moldovan cowshit. It’s not at Barca you dumb fuck. It’s neutral. You dumb f aggot. What do you mean play safe asshole? It’s one and done. There is no second game. Play safe for what you retard? You dumb pile of moldovian cowshit. Thanks for the fade :laugh

no fans and neutral site  :laugh

live look in at the retarded pile of Moldivian cowshit while he was deciding what his pick would be :laugh

E54-D6-C49-8-A3-A-44-C7-8-C03-E63171474-

What did i tell you about moldovanin people ?

What you didn't know about  Moldoveanu he is been hiding  little secret from you guys  .Well you know on how you guys in North America make jokes about natives ,Mexicans and so on . Nothing wrong with that every nation has it's own people whom they make fun off .

So take guess whom Russians make jokes of ? That's fucking right Moldavian s  ,  :laugh

In Russia one of the worst insults is asking someone What are you Moldavian (ты что молдованин) ? Insult to someones intelligence in the very rough form. Basically you are beyond dumb . You can throw this phrase between friends but not with someone you don't know ,or it will end up  in a fist fight  . 

Calling someone Moldavian is an insult too. 

I tried  to be nice to him but he is just a fucking pig .He deserved every word you said .

Приходит молдаванин в библиотеку и говорит:
— Дайте мне книгу про умного молдаванина.
Библиотекарша задумавшись отвечает:
— Фантастика на втором этаже.
Moldavian dude in the library asks librarian on where he can find a book about the most  smart Moldavian 
 She thinks for few seconds and tells him science fiction is on the 2ed floor.

Почему молдаване улыбаются во время грозы?
— Они думают что их фотографируют…
Why Moldavians smile during thunderstorms ?
 They are thinking it's a photo shoot .....

Молдавские ученые установили, что больше всего витаминов содержится в … аптеке!
 Moldavian scientists discover that the most vitamins are in the pharmacy .

Jokes about Moldavians 4 pages 

I call him  IQ50moldovanin .Even for moldovanin he is stupid, dumb like rock .This thread tell you how much he knows ,and how the f@ck he does his research ?

Fuck it's gonna win

I read 5 write ups and came to the conclusion the team favored was some kind of up and comer going against a power and they might not be up for the big game....

That screamed Over and I thought 6 was a given.....Sucks to because I’m up $1352 on the week and it all started by hitting Moody’s soccer play 1H

Should have took a chance