Trump Appreciation and 2020 Keep America Great Campaign

RaiseThese

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bunch of W2 employees who take no risks for their livelihoods. Lol.

I think Donny leaked this himself, just to get people in a tizzy. He knows they will report it hysterically and do a faceplant once they realize no one cares. NYT reported this same story 4 years ago, that he likely paid no taxes for years after claiming huge losses on the years prior.

It's how taxes work, at least for people who aren't wage slaves. And also, no one cares.

I would have preferred when he ran for president he would have came out and said I have utilized every single tax law that we have to avoid pain USA income taxes I've not broken any laws but I've certainly taken advantage of every one of them as a result of this a person who works at McDonald's Pays more in federal income taxes then I do we need to change these laws on a side note I pay $200000 a year or more in federal income taxes to foreign countries

Cmon now Shizzle, your people are coming around..stop  drinking the Haterade and come on aboard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqbTfedVS0o

Wow!

Trump hired 6 Black Actors for a photo-op?

Hopefully, he paid the SAG/AFTRA Per Diem Scale.

https://www.wrapbook.com/essential-guide-sag-rates/#:~:text=The%20SAG%20day%20rate%20is%20%24335%2C%20while%20the%20SAG%20weekly,background%20actors%20are%20not%20covered.

:cigar

I know working for the Donald can be hazardous but this is scary.  Let’s hope Brad gets the help he needs ...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-seized-10-firearms-brad-parscale-committed-him-mental-health-n1241252

The wife of President Donald Trump's former campaign chief Brad Parscale feared he was suicidal and said she saw him load a gun before hearing "a loud bang" as she fled, police documents revealed on Monday.

Parscale was tackled to the ground by SWAT officers when he didn't obey commands and was taken into custody under state guidelines allowing for an involuntary mental illness commitment, Fort Lauderdale, Florida police reports showed.

Candice Parscale called police on Sunday afternoon, saying she and the prominent GOP political operative had "a verbal altercation" at their home on DeSota Drive in Fort Lauderdale, according to a report prepared by Officer Timothy Skaggs.

"Candace (sic) advised after a verbal altercation, Bradley manipulate his slide to the rear loading his firearm in front of her," Skaggs reported. "Candace immediately fled residence and stated she heard a loud bang shortly after."

Moments later, though, it was clear Brad Parscale was not injured.

"Candace stated that they realized that Bradley did not shoot himself when they heard Bradley ranting and pacing around the residence and the dog barking franticly," Skaggs continued. "However they were concerned that Bradley might still try to shoot himself, due to him being in possession of several firearms and refusing to vacate the residence."

Skaggs also noted in his report that he saw several bruises on Candice Parscale's arm. She said she suffered those "a few days ago during a physical altercation with Bradley, which she did not report," according to Skaggs.

Police eventually spoke to Parscale over a landline telephone and talked him into walking out of the house, police said. But as he walked out, police yelled "get on the ground" five times, and he didn't comply, according to a report written by Sgt. Matthew Moceri.

Parscale is about 6-foot-6 and Moceri described him as "substantially larger than I am."

"I initiated a double leg takedown", Moceri wrote. "I lowered my level and wrapped both arms around the subject's lower body while applying forward pressure to his mid section with my forehead."

Fort Lauderdale police on Monday also released bodycam video from one of the officers at scene.

It showed Parscale emerging from a house and walking into the driveway with a can in his right hand. He put that beverage on the back of a pickup truck and tried to speak to officers before multiple shouts of, “Get on the ground!” can be heard.

I would have preferred when he ran for president he would have came out and said I have utilized every single tax law that we have to avoid pain USA income taxes I've not broken any laws but I've certainly taken advantage of every one of them as a result of this a person who works at McDonald's Pays more in federal income taxes then I do we need to change these laws on a side note I pay $200000 a year or more in federal income taxes to foreign countries

He did. No one cares.

I know working for the Donald can be hazardous but this is scary.  Let’s hope Brad gets the help he needs ...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-seized-10-firearms-brad-parscale-committed-him-mental-health-n1241252

The wife of President Donald Trump's former campaign chief Brad Parscale feared he was suicidal and said she saw him load a gun before hearing "a loud bang" as she fled, police documents revealed on Monday.

Parscale was tackled to the ground by SWAT officers when he didn't obey commands and was taken into custody under state guidelines allowing for an involuntary mental illness commitment, Fort Lauderdale, Florida police reports showed.

Candice Parscale called police on Sunday afternoon, saying she and the prominent GOP political operative had "a verbal altercation" at their home on DeSota Drive in Fort Lauderdale, according to a report prepared by Officer Timothy Skaggs.

"Candace (sic) advised after a verbal altercation, Bradley manipulate his slide to the rear loading his firearm in front of her," Skaggs reported. "Candace immediately fled residence and stated she heard a loud bang shortly after."

Moments later, though, it was clear Brad Parscale was not injured.

"Candace stated that they realized that Bradley did not shoot himself when they heard Bradley ranting and pacing around the residence and the dog barking franticly," Skaggs continued. "However they were concerned that Bradley might still try to shoot himself, due to him being in possession of several firearms and refusing to vacate the residence."

Skaggs also noted in his report that he saw several bruises on Candice Parscale's arm. She said she suffered those "a few days ago during a physical altercation with Bradley, which she did not report," according to Skaggs.

Police eventually spoke to Parscale over a landline telephone and talked him into walking out of the house, police said. But as he walked out, police yelled "get on the ground" five times, and he didn't comply, according to a report written by Sgt. Matthew Moceri.

Parscale is about 6-foot-6 and Moceri described him as "substantially larger than I am."

"I initiated a double leg takedown", Moceri wrote. "I lowered my level and wrapped both arms around the subject's lower body while applying forward pressure to his mid section with my forehead."

Fort Lauderdale police on Monday also released bodycam video from one of the officers at scene.

It showed Parscale emerging from a house and walking into the driveway with a can in his right hand. He put that beverage on the back of a pickup truck and tried to speak to officers before multiple shouts of, “Get on the ground!” can be heard.

Random GOP Piece of Shit gets job working with Trump...

Random POS Freaks out...

Wants to kill himself...

Par for the Course...

Anybody having association with Trump (including Trump's Voters) should follow suit...

^That is the ONLY way to Truly Make America Great Again...:cigar

Trump owes on taxes :scratch

Nice job serving the country Mr. Trump

According to news coverage and White House news releases, Trump has written checks equal to a quarter of his $400,000 annual salary every quarter to various government agencies:

<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p>Trump owes on taxes :scratch Nice job serving the country Mr. Trump According to news coverage and White House news releases, Trump has written checks equal to a quarter of his $400,000 annual salary every quarter to various government agencies:2017

:laugh So What?As of January 2019, which was 20 Months Ago:Trump's Trips to Mar-a-Lago (alone) cost taxpayers more that $64 Million:Trump’s travel to Mar-a-Lago alone probably cost taxpayers more than $64 million.So, you can take your RW Punkass Breitbart PARROT "Trump donated his salary" Talking Point, and shove it up your RW Fever Swamp Mouthshit-Taking Ass..."Trump donated his salary"?:laugh

Lot's of whiners here, just each of us have a right to privacy when it comes to taxes, so does trump, i guarantee he's paying what he owes and not a cent more, if he claims a deduction he doesn't deserve the IRS will disallow it.

it's also very unlikely that the NY times really  has his taxes, and it's even more unlikely if they did that they would tell the truth about it.

Lot's of whiners here, just each of us have a right to privacy when it comes to taxes, so does trump, i guarantee he's paying what he owes and not a cent more, if he claims a deduction he doesn't deserve the IRS will disallow it.

it's also very unlikely that the NY times really  has his taxes, and it's even more unlikely if they did that they would tell the truth about it.

Wrong, Dummfukk...:laugh

The info is Legit...

Wipe the shit out of your eyes...

It might be easier if your head wasn't so far up Trump's Ass...

All that said, No shade...:cigar