UEFA champions league free money inside

Moldoveanu

Stay in the game Moldy, you'll turn it around.

If anyone needs a break that would be him . Moldy put anything ,if anything got left on one game win or lose take a break .Get your self bottle of strong liquor ,pass out and start a new life .Why do you think guys on here bushing you ? I don't think it is your bad picks ! It is the way you are, and the way you been acting towards other fellow members ,go see a freaking chancellor (i am not joking)tell him/her everything about yourself .Read few books ,enjoy the weather clear your mind get another bottle or 2.Take a break stay away from gambling for few days  .You speak the Dracula language go to Romanian forums see what they say ,guys there got tons of info on the fixed games (not everyday) . You might learn on how to make real money .

PS.The way HKY is you might see 3 goals in the first 10 min .I would not put a dollar on this shit !

GL. 

let's get that last goal!

who we on tonight? let's get this money back!!

who do we like? one last play before you leave

there we go moldy, looking good early. Let's get this one :cheers

don't end on a loser, give us another and quit your 2020 posting with a winner. Maybe NBA 2h, NHL or soccer tomorrow. Let's end on a positive note :cheers

:mutley