No talks about refs being on Duke?

Balco

Winslow out of bounds for the deciding bucket. Winslow hits the ball outwith 1:51 and they give Duke the ball. Duke grabbed and tugged all day on cuts, they fouled all day but got to the ft line on phantom fouls. Winslow was out of control too often and Oafafor was lazy reaching in. The two late calls were abysmal, but I had Duke so it's ok, I just wish the game was good. The basketball was shite.

Winslow out of bounds for the deciding bucket. Winslow hits the ball outwith 1:51 and they give Duke the ball. Duke grabbed and tugged all day on cuts' date=' they fouled all day but got to the ft line on phantom fouls. Winslow was out of control too often and Oafafor was lazy reaching in. The two late calls were abysmal, but I had Duke so it's ok, I just wish the game was good. The basketball was shite.[/quote']

couldn't even get a replay call right is what bothers me, other than that i thought kaminsky and dekker didn't step up at the end,... dekker 0-6 from the 3