Joe Biden will be winning the 2020 Presidential Election.

Machiavelli

As many of y'all know, my voting record was Bush/Bush/Obama/Obama/Trump. 

So I represent the group that has helped sway major power changes, with Obama-to-Trump being a starker change than Bush-to-Obama. 

Now, I am not saying that I AM voting for Biden for sure, but the Dems were smart to listen to requests of people like me and going to two Centrists in Biden/Harris. People like Balco point to Kamala's voting record and paint her as a radical. However, her actual record when she was AG and otherwise was very centrist and very much law and order---a theme Reps play up themselves very well, and Harris is sorta hiding publicly, but knows serves her well privately. 

In early Summer 2016, I was firmly liking Hilary and laughed off Trump. But then a sudden shift had me realizing that he was not only winning, but WHY I wanted him to---to stop the rapid post-modernist movement that is trying to rewrite society with lightning speed. And so I ended up shifting gears and found myself on the winning side yet again. 

This time around, I am seeing a bit later in the summer that Biden is inevitable and am shifting my thoughts to gear up for his Presidency. Haven't fully come around to vote for him, but while I have many views that strongly resemble people like Fair Warning and Tailsyoulose, I also see that not only have Leftists been far more successful in their messaging, there's another sentiment amongst regular people:

"What's in it for us?" 

Now, I do not know the full ramifications of Medicare for All and other social programs, but I do know that the squeeze in this pandemic has made people far more focused on self interest than ever before. And quite simply, Dem social programs resonate more with people than nation building/sustaining ideology that the Republicans offer up. 

So, while Biden/Harris may be a "trojan horse" for the Radicals to assume full power once again, our nation gives us a safeguard by hosting elections every two years, so for those of you concerned, prepare yourselves to vote for the House/Senate 2022. 

F'n El Chapo was correct all along:

Joe Biden will be the next President of the United States. 

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I represent the group that has helped sway major power changes, with Obama-to-Trump being a starker change than Bush-to-Obama. 

Now, I am not saying that I AM voting for Biden for sure, but the Dems were smart to listen to requests of people like me and going to two Centrists in Biden/Harris. People like Balco point to Kamala's voting record and paint her as a radical. However, her actual record when she was AG and otherwise was very centrist and very much law and order---a theme Reps play up themselves very well, and Harris is sorta hiding publicly, but knows serves her well privately. 

In early Summer 2016, I was firmly liking Hilary and laughed off Trump. But then a sudden shift had me realizing that he was not only winning, but WHY I wanted him to---to stop the rapid post-modernist movement that is trying to rewrite society with lightning speed. And so I ended up shifting gears and found myself on the winning side yet again. 

This time around, I am seeing a bit later in the summer that Biden is inevitable and am shifting my thoughts to gear up for his Presidency. Haven't fully come around to vote for him, but while I have many views that strongly resemble people like Fair Warning and Tailsyoulose, I also see that not only have Leftists been far more successful in their messaging, there's another sentiment amongst regular people:

"What's in it for us?" 

Now, I do not know the full ramifications of Medicare for All and other social programs, but I do know that the squeeze in this pandemic has made people far more focused on self interest than ever before. And quite simply, Dem social programs resonate more with people than nation building/sustaining ideology that the Republicans offer up. 

So, while Biden/Harris may be a "trojan horse" for the Radicals to assume full power once again, our nation gives us a safeguard by hosting elections every two years, so for those of you concerned, prepare yourselves to vote for the House/Senate 2022. 

Yea, you  fell in love with everyone, Beto, sanders, there were a couple others, you're a flake.

Yea, you  fell in love with everyone, Beto, sanders, there were a couple others, you're a flake.

BS. 

I never liked Beto. Said I saw his appeal. 

You're just talking shit cuz I don't slurp like you do. Now, I did like Bernie when I saw that FDR type speech. 

Other thing that helps Biden to win (if looking at it as an observer and not partisan):

He's targeting Conservative Women and Moderate Men. And I guarantee he;ll win more of them than Trump does the Black vote. 

All just points to Biden winning. So, time to adjust. 

BS. 

I never liked Beto. Said I saw his appeal. 

You're just talking shit cuz I don't slurp like you do. Now, I did like Bernie when I saw that FDR type speech. 

Other thing that helps Biden to win (if looking at it as an observer and not partisan):

He's targeting Conservative Women and Moderate Men. And I guarantee he;ll win more of them than Trump does the Black vote. 

All just points to Biden winning. So, time to adjust. 

Whatever dude, vote for who you want.

Maybe it was buttboy, not beto?

Well, it would normally be obvious that people will go opposite. 

But...

They're not going the opposite, they're making a decision about who they want to run the country, a party that encourages lawlessness is not what people want. Who would want to live in a world where others can steal, assault, burn, even kill without consequence? NO ONE.

"What's in it for us?" 

As Usual...  :cigar

The BIDEN RIOTS are destroying America's cities, and must be stopped.

People don't like living in fear of mobs. Who would have guessed?

I absolutely detested the rioting/looting/burning down of buildings. And this cycle has been much worse than 2016 when I figured folks would vote the other way. 

However, if you pay attention to messaging, a common thread emerges:

Dems gloss over the violence/destruction etc

Reps gloss over the reason for the riots to begin with

I do think Mike Pence did well tonight in attempting to show empathy for the AA community while also being firmly Law and Order, but mostly, Trump n Reps have ignored the reason for the riots in the first place, and Dems and Biden/Harris have merely showcased the outrage from police incidents while trying to pretend that the protests are all peaceful. 

BUT...where Biden/Harris have a strong advantage (should they use it) is if/when they seek to curtail the violence/looting by at least feigning interest in Law and Order and seeking to make everything 100% peaceful. WHen they have a strong MSM and all these professional associations/corporations doing their bidding, they can quick flip messaging on a dime if it is of vital importance to their electoral chances. 

Reps have always been the best at framing issues very darkly through political commercials/propaganda, and Dems have sure given them plenty to work with. 

It's just after watching their convention closely and knowing who they have on their side, they have that quick flip potential to capture enough Conservative Women/Male Moderates to make the difference. 

Now, I'd have no problem with being completely wrong/offbase and have a resounding Trump victory force the Left to move fully back to the Center again, but I just think that they found the proper formula to at least capture the Center interest to win it all-----and hoping it's not a trojan horse for radicalism.