Joe Biden will be winning the 2020 Presidential Election.

Machiavelli

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After further research, the winning issue will come down to what it was always supposed to:

Medicare for All. 

Sorry, fellas. Tell the Reps to put together more responsible, fair health care that can cover all Americans. 

Naah, it's going top come down to the fallout from the govt shutdown 2 years ago, remember when that was the narrative? :lol

i dont think anyone cares about health care right now, sorry.

Naah, it's going top come down to the fallout from the govt shutdown 2 years ago, remember when that was the narrative? :lol

i dont think anyone cares about health care right now, sorry.

"Regular People" are going back to the basics. 

Only the more in-tuned folks are focusing on the stuff that y'all mostly discuss, to which I happen to mostly agree on. 

However, Covid switched up the dynamics, so people are 'selfishly' going back to the basics to question what is in it for them. 

And Universal Health Care will the dangled carrot that wins out. That's your 2020 Election once Exit Polls are conducted. Sorry, bud. 

"Regular People" are going back to the basics. 

Only the more in-tuned folks are focusing on the stuff that y'all mostly discuss, to which I happen to mostly agree on. 

However, Covid switched up the dynamics, so people are 'selfishly' going back to the basics to question what is in it for them. 

And Universal Health Care will the dangled carrot that wins out. That's your 2020 Election once Exit Polls are conducted. Sorry, bud.

Biden = LOCK CITY...:cigar

My ear be to the ground in various locales across this great land. 

And, sad to say, but a pure definition of Power is "What one can get away with," and it seems as if the Dems are gonna get away with all this riot/race bs. 

It's easy to vote against them out of spite and cite fighting Marxism all the way, but there's another side to the coin:

Quite simply, the Dems are offering more to the regular person this cycle in terms of tangible benefits/giveaways/etc. 

Reps have been doing well in turning the tides in the culture war and slowing down the runaway authoritarianism of the left, but...........after covid situation, that doesn't matter much anymore. 

Fact is, Dems are playing this perfectly for their 'sinister, insidiuous' ways and quite frankly, are exercising the power that they have been cultivating. 

President Trump deserves another term to handle post covid economy and all that, but...........he just won't be getting it. 

And, sad to say, but a pure definition of Power is "What one can get away with," and it seems as if the Dems are gonna get away with all this riot/race bs. 

It's easy to vote against them out of spite and cite fighting Marxism all the way, but there's another side to the coin:

Quite simply, the Dems are offering more to the regular person this cycle in terms of tangible benefits/giveaways/etc. 

Reps have been doing well in turning the tides in the culture war and slowing down the runaway authoritarianism of the left, but...........after covid situation, that doesn't matter much anymore. 

Fact is, Dems are playing this perfectly for their 'sinister, insidiuous' ways and quite frankly, are exercising the power that they have been cultivating. 

President Trump deserves another term to handle post covid economy and all that, but...........he just won't be getting it. 

Why waste your time preaching your garbage here. Get to the betting window and bet all you can muster.

You might have some credibility if you didn't say so many silly things, health care is not an issue right now, it just isn't. Nor do most americans look at the democratic party right now and say "they're offering me more". that's crazy.

Once again the democratic party has put up a candidate that no one really likes, NO ONE liked Hillary, and while Biden is not quite  in her league in that regard, he generates zero enthusiasm. With Covid improving, the economy improving, and radical leftists showing every american their true selves, there is no way enthusiasm builds for Biden.

And the smears against Trump, which will come like a flood in the coming weeks, will only make it worse for them.

What odds would you put on people in exit polls declaring health care as their top concern, Mach?

Not COVID (which is very different), but Obamacare reform/M4A.

That's the thing---they are doing a damn good job of tying Covid to ObamaCare/M4A, so they're gonna have it tied together somehow. 

We are still just under 2 months out. 

If you don't think that's enough time for messaging switch, then I don't know what to tell ya. But all throughout this covid crap, I've heard basic things like HC cited. 

And even recently in checking back around places, I am hearing similar. 

Dems getting away with the propped up candidate steal. 

The mantra of the leftist today is that nothing matters. FOX ratings 4 times CNN - doesn't matter, Trump enthusiasm off the charts compared to Biden - doesn't matter, Radicals looting and burning in swing states - doesn't matter. Biden obviously a badly diminished candidate - doesn't matter., blacks moving to Trump - doesn't matter.

Something tells me all of it matters, and the cumulative effect matters even more.

But the dems hate trump - that's what matters. :lol

They have not once even attempted in any meaningful way to connect m4a to covid. Because there's basically nothing to connect.

This is a two part referendum - people want the economy back, and they are polarized by the riots. (Sorry - "protests").

Hoffa is right - the undecideds are few and far between. The winner is the one who generates the enthusiasm to get people to vote. In ordinary circumstances the out of power party would have a big edge, but Trump's base is a different animal. That's why everyone knows the polls can't be trusted. They undercount the enthusiasm of Trump voters when trying to project likely voters. Not a single Trump supporter will forget to vote.

I don't know what sources you consume for news Mac, but health care isn't on voter's minds.

Besides, there are only about 23 undecided voters in America...

It is out here. And being tied together. 

As far as what 'news' I consume, I try to pay attention to a variety of sources to double check my own thoughts, as well as gauge the messaging, etc. 

But...y'all can doubt me, and maybe it's justified. I've just had a great grasp of every general election since 2000. And while Biden/Dem side hasn't pulled me over, I am understanding what I am hearing from folks around me/my area/etc. 

I see almost no path for AZ to remain Red, which is a wake up call. 

It is out here. And being tied together. 

As far as what 'news' I consume, I try to pay attention to a variety of sources to double check my own thoughts, as well as gauge the messaging, etc. 

But...y'all can doubt me, and maybe it's justified. I've just had a great grasp of every general election since 2000. And while Biden/Dem side hasn't pulled me over, I am understanding what I am hearing from folks around me/my area/etc. 

I see almost no path for AZ to remain Red, which is a wake up call. 

You dont think those polls showing a big biden lead oversampled dems?

All over America they're bailing, walk away, blexit, it's like rats off a sinking ship.

Democrat Indiana Sheriff Switches to Republican Party: ‘I’m Tired of Seeing Fires Set in Our Streets’ 39,597
Amy Furr 6 Sep 20201,992
2:12

Vanderburgh County Sheriff Dave Wedding announced Thursday that he had changed his party affiliation from Democrat to Republican in Evansville, Indiana.

“Sheriff Wedding says the switch is to make a statement against what is going on nationally with civil unrest and negative attitudes towards law enforcement,” according to 14 News.

At the event outside White Stallion Energy, Wedding told the crowd he believed his record of working with Democrat and Republican leaders would help him maintain those relationships in the future.

However, the sheriff added he was “tired of seeing fires set in our streets. I’m tired of people defying God, our church, our police, our government and everything we stand for.”

Twice elected as a Democrat, Sheriff Wedding pointed to a large American flag nearby and said Democrats wanted to “burn that thing every day,” according to the Washington Times.

He continued:

Watching the daily burning of American flags, failing to be able to use the word “God” in any sentence at most Democrat-led functions, denouncing law enforcement as if we’re the evil people. I am very proud of my profession in law enforcement and when people attack us, it’s pretty insulting.

Following the announcement, the Democratic Party of Vanderburgh County expressed disappointment with the sheriff’s decision.

“His move to the Republican party after benefiting from years of Democratic support make his political opportunism all the more distasteful,” the statement read.

However, Wedding was not the first local sheriff elected as a Democrat to change his party affiliation, the Evansville Courier & Press reported Wednesday.

“Posey County Sheriff Tom Latham made the same move recently, citing national issues as his reasons,” the article stated.

BACK TO BACK ADS THIS MORNING:

--Latina Wife of slain Cop talking about the importance of Law n Order and tying Biden to the Defund the Police efforts

--HEALTH CARE ad tying M4A to Covid and painting Biden as someone reasonable enough to oversee broad needs for all Americans

This is quite literally our race, as both resonate strongly with people and can invoke emotional responses. Difference is, health care is a more direct issue to sway people. Because while it's safe to assume the majority also hate being weak on crime/law, it is also a fact that people are inherently selfish and can 'justify' their voting elsewhere as the police stuff being propaganda while they look out for their more direct, self-centered needs. 

And if you do not think that people aren't primarily motivated by their own, direct interests, just wait... 

BACK TO BACK ADS THIS MORNING:

--Latina Wife of slain Cop talking about the importance of Law n Order and tying Biden to the Defund the Police efforts

--HEALTH CARE ad tying M4A to Covid and painting Biden as someone reasonable enough to oversee broad needs for all Americans

This is quite literally our race, as both resonate strongly with people and can invoke emotional responses. Difference is, health care is a more direct issue to sway people. Because while it's safe to assume the majority also hate being weak on crime/law, it is also a fact that people are inherently selfish and can 'justify' their voting elsewhere as the police stuff being propaganda while they look out for their more direct, self-centered needs. 

And if you do not think that people aren't primarily motivated by their own, direct interests, just wait... 

Plus trump is going to stop everyone's social security, what a bastard.