Joe Biden will be winning the 2020 Presidential Election.

Machiavelli

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing I'll add:

It's pretty crazy that we can be point out the importance of the Supreme Court, Biden flaws, riots, Postmodernism being ushered in like crazy and list all the reasons that President Trump has earned support and another term..

BUT IT WILL NOT MATTER. 

Health Care will still 'trump' everything when it comes time to decide. 

I have said this a million times:

"Trump v Anti-Trump" will ALWAYS yield Trump, as the dominant thought always prevails in psychology. 

Now, while Hillary fell into this trap 4 years ago, someone very smart must have told Biden to do the opposite. 

Because last night, while Trump was too busy attacking Biden pretty relentlessly, Biden mostly spoke to the American people. 

Which the behavior of each side signified what they expect, and what I told y'all when I started this thread:

trump had a bad night yes, but was it intentional, hes the master of the media and hype and having people talk about him good and bad  (the if I shoot somebody in Times Square would it even hurt me comment sort of thing.)  ..   HAnnity loved what he did last night and he has a strong following, the right wing boards are going silly nutz with energy.    with suburban women right now  after that debate no wow that was bad really bad but He has had really bad debate nights before, maybe he does not want to peak on this one and leave more of a positive performance on the last one and get the recency bias in his favor?  all the while his weird performance gets headlines away from all that is going on.   Inmo I have to say this might work for him,  some of these new underdog prices look takeable to me today and scalp out later when we tighten back up in a few weeks.

I have said this a million times:

"Trump v Anti-Trump" will ALWAYS yield Trump, as the dominant thought always prevails in psychology. 

Now, while Hillary fell into this trap 4 years ago, someone very smart must have told Biden to do the opposite. 

Because last night, while Trump was too busy attacking Biden pretty relentlessly, Biden mostly spoke to the American people. 

Which the behavior of each side signified what they expect, and what I told y'all when I started this thread:

Nope, in this Cycle, if Biden is to win, that is why.  Biden is largely irrelevant.   This is and always has been all about the Idiot.   

Nope, in this Cycle, if Biden is to win, that is why.  Biden is largely irrelevant.   This is and always has been all about the Idiot.   

You be wrong. 

People that dig Trump and who were Obama-to-Trump are going to Biden for things like Health Care. 

It's not just my little area, either. 

Dems were finally wise to not make this about Trump and instead focus on other things---to basically ignore him. 

Because to try and fight him head on is to LOSE> 

You be wrong. 

People that dig Trump and who were Obama-to-Trump are going to Biden for things like Health Care. 

It's not just my little area, either. 

Dems were finally wise to not make this about Trump and instead focus on other things---to basically ignore him. 

Because to try and fight him head on is to LOSE> 

That's EXACTLY what they're not doing, and why they are currently winning, and why they will win, if they do.   

The Senate will seat ACB on SCOTUS, and President Trump's legacy will be filling 3 seats. 

A big score for Republicans. 

But not only will he not be winning re-election, he may not even be on the ballot come election day. 

One term Presidents do not always have good legacies for their time in office, but 3 seats is pretty huge. 

The Senate will seat ACB on SCOTUS, and President Trump's legacy will be filling 3 seats. 

A big score for Republicans. 

But not only will he not be winning re-election, he may not even be on the ballot come election day. 

One term Presidents do not always have good legacies for their time in office, but 3 seats is pretty huge. 

Not when 6 or more seats are added after Biden wins.  

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2020 at 2:53 PM, Machiavelli said:

It is out here. And being tied together. 

As far as what 'news' I consume, I try to pay attention to a variety of sources to double check my own thoughts, as well as gauge the messaging, etc. 

But...y'all can doubt me, and maybe it's justified. I've just had a great grasp of every general election since 2000. And while Biden/Dem side hasn't pulled me over, I am understanding what I am hearing from folks around me/my area/etc. 

I see almost no path for AZ to remain Red, which is a wake up call. 

Yep.