Joe Biden will be winning the 2020 Presidential Election.

Machiavelli

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Thanks. 

6/6 in Pres Elections in my history. 

I read the tealeaves of my state and those around me really well, and knew how the shift would occur. 

Can you cactus c0cksuckers finish counting pal.  Go get Kinger, Diabler, Mrs Diabler and her DD’s and finish this 

On 8/26/2020 at 9:46 PM, Machiavelli said:

As many of y'all know, my voting record was Bush/Bush/Obama/Obama/Trump. 

So I represent the group that has helped sway major power changes, with Obama-to-Trump being a starker change than Bush-to-Obama. 

Now, I am not saying that I AM voting for Biden for sure, but the Dems were smart to listen to requests of people like me and going to two Centrists in Biden/Harris. People like Balco point to Kamala's voting record and paint her as a radical. However, her actual record when she was AG and otherwise was very centrist and very much law and order---a theme Reps play up themselves very well, and Harris is sorta hiding publicly, but knows serves her well privately. 

In early Summer 2016, I was firmly liking Hilary and laughed off Trump. But then a sudden shift had me realizing that he was not only winning, but WHY I wanted him to---to stop the rapid post-modernist movement that is trying to rewrite society with lightning speed. And so I ended up shifting gears and found myself on the winning side yet again. 

This time around, I am seeing a bit later in the summer that Biden is inevitable and am shifting my thoughts to gear up for his Presidency. Haven't fully come around to vote for him, but while I have many views that strongly resemble people like Fair Warning and Tailsyoulose, I also see that not only have Leftists been far more successful in their messaging, there's another sentiment amongst regular people:

"What's in it for us?" 

Now, I do not know the full ramifications of Medicare for All and other social programs, but I do know that the squeeze in this pandemic has made people far more focused on self interest than ever before. And quite simply, Dem social programs resonate more with people than nation building/sustaining ideology that the Republicans offer up. 

So, while Biden/Harris may be a "trojan horse" for the Radicals to assume full power once again, our nation gives us a safeguard by hosting elections every two years, so for those of you concerned, prepare yourselves to vote for the House/Senate 2022. 

[B]F'n El Chapo was correct all along[/b]

Joe Biden will be the next President of the United States. 

:cigar

Why is it sad?

I voted for Trump v Hillary, but in Biden/Trump, I gave each candidate a fair hearing, and exercised my constitutional right to vote for the person I expect to be best for the country during these times. 

In the past, it was Bush twice, Obama twice and then Trump. This time, I figured Joe Biden was most worthy for our nation. 

And the rest of the Independents that switched back must have agreed. 

IF GA gets one Rep Senate seat, then I will get all that I wanted:

-ACB on Court

-Biden in Office

-Republican Senate

Divided Govt forces them to work together, and a Conservative SCOTUS helps ensure that the Far Left doesn't go psycho. 

40 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Why is it sad?

I voted for Trump v Hillary, but in Biden/Trump, I gave each candidate a fair hearing, and exercised my constitutional right to vote for the person I expect to be best for the country during these times. 

In the past, it was Bush twice, Obama twice and then Trump. This time, I figured Joe Biden was most worthy for our nation. 

And the rest of the Independents that switched back must have agreed. 

IF GA gets one Rep Senate seat, then I will get all that I wanted:

-ACB on Court

-Biden in Office

-Republican Senate

Divided Govt forces them to work together, and a Conservative SCOTUS helps ensure that the Far Left doesn't go psycho. 

Are you nuts, if they cheat to win the presidency you think they wont in these races? :laugh