Joe Biden will be winning the 2020 Presidential Election.

Machiavelli

Here in Colorado it's all mail voting and has been for years and it's reported right away. (you can drop off ballot instead of mailing it). You get an email when your vote is counted.

the corruption is when they accept them after election day, even a week or two later, and when they also allow ballot harvesting, which means one person can walk in the door with thousands of ballots and say 'they're all legit"., with no real proof required, such as signature matches.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if they can harvest here or not. But, we've had this for almost 20 years and seems to work fine except obviously state turned blue in that time.

I like it because I just have to fill out a ballot and drop it in a box (they have one outside my gym). But, it's definitely not good for republicans.

I'm not sure if they can harvest here or not. But, we've had this for almost 20 years and seems to work fine except obviously state turned blue in that time.

I like it because I just have to fill out a ballot and drop it in a box (they have one outside my gym). But, it's definitely not good for republicans.

CA has ballot harvesting, so in 2018 on election night, many republicans held the lead in congressional races, lets say a sizable 54-46 lead - then over the next 2 weeks thousands of ballots show up, just enough to tip it, with like 95% of them for the dem, and as soon as the dem pulls ahead, they say that;'s it,

Biden's 12 minutes in PA today may have been the most thoroughly dishonest speech every given by an American presidential candidate. Virtually every word of it was the opposite of the truth."

Biden campaign  implicitly THREATENS the country with more violence if Trump is elected...

Tucker explains in 1 minute

https://twitter.com/i/status/1300592492350509056

How can anyone support such EVIL?

Biden's 12 minutes in PA today may have been the most thoroughly dishonest speech every given by an American presidential candidate. Virtually every word of it was the opposite of the truth."

Biden campaign implicitly THREATENS the country with more violence if Trump is elected...

Tucker explains in 1 minute

https://twitter.com/i/status/1300592492350509056

How can anyone support such EVIL?

:laugh

More of your BRAIN DEAD "I Let Trump SHIT Down My Throat" RW PARROT Routine?:laugh

Do you ever have an Original thought?

Or, is all that you do is PARROT RW MOUTHSHIT "Talking Points"?

And, Tucker Carlson is a Grade Z MORON.

Anybody who links to anything by that Piece of Shit is a 1000x Worse POS (than Carlson himself)...

If the shoe fits...:cigar

More of your BRAIN DEAD "I Let Trump SHIT Down My Throat" RW PARROT Routine? :laugh

Do you ever have an Original thought?

Or, is all that you do is PARROT RW MOUTHSHIT "Talking Points"?

And, Tucker Carlson is a Grade Z MORON.

Anybody who links to anything by that Piece of Shit is a 1000x Worse POS (than Carlson himself)...

If the shoe fits... :cigar

it's all slipping away chappy my friend.

I see now Nancy is claiming she had no idea hair salons in CA are closed. :lol

The drip, drip, drip stories like this will only accelerate as the election nears, new poll today shows enormous african american and hispanic support for Trump. 28% black, 41% hispanic.

it's all slipping away chappy my friend.

I see now Nancy is claiming she had no idea hair salons in CA are closed. :lol

The drip, drip, drip stories like this will only accelerate as the election nears, new poll today shows enormous african american and hispanic support for Trump. 28% black, 41% hispanic.

:cigar

Totally, Bro'..

Gonna be a 50-state sweep (with 95% in DC).

JFC

Joe is dead in the water, LITERALLY

This election is OVER, nobody in their right mind voting for this senile scam artist. 

I cant believe the number of seemingly middle class white people that say shit

about how Joe is an honorable man who will unite American and other crazy stuff. Normally its in youtube and twitter comments when I view

lefty propaganda . The anti Trump comments are standard but the Pro Joe stuff is really strange to me.

The fake media is omnipresent and so many are still buying the Bullshit.

I cant believe the number of seemingly middle class white people that say shit

about how Joe is an honorable man who will unite American and other crazy stuff. Normally its in youtube and twitter comments when I view

lefty propaganda . The anti Trump comments are standard but the Pro Joe stuff is really strange to me.

The fake media is omnipresent and so many are still buying the Bullshit.

The ONLY people still buying the Bullshit, are Faux/Breitbart Parrots...

Who greedily lap up the shit from Trump's Ass... :cigar

Tomorrow on the Disney Channel:

Joe Biden discusses napping and snacks with host Winnie the Pooh.

It's not that big of a stretch. His handlers were preselecting journos for questions yesterday, who were pre cleared and the questions were known in advance, so that he could give scripted responses.

In one interview, he was taking questions and he accidentally read the words "top line message" off his teleprompter, which was feeding him bullet points.

Now - how would his teleprompter have predetermined bullet points lined up, if he was taking questions? It's almost as if they are all leaked to him in advance so that his staff can prepare responses.

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1301000306625515520

It's not that big of a stretch. His handlers were preselecting journos for questions yesterday, who were pre cleared and the questions were known in advance, so that he could give scripted responses.

In one interview, he was taking questions and he accidentally read the words "top line message" off his teleprompter, which was feeding him bullet points.

Now - how would his teleprompter have predetermined bullet points lined up, if he was taking questions? It's almost as if they are all leaked to him in advance so that his staff can prepare responses.https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1301000306625515520

So what?

Nobody cares.

tenor.gif