Joe Biden will be winning the 2020 Presidential Election.

Machiavelli

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all of our smart tech, how is it that we cannot even get voting correct?

It should be allowed online even, as once someone votes, then something records that they have voted and thus, cannot vote another way. 

Should be simple af, with big $$$ invested by the gov't to ensure total fair play all around. 

Dont you get it, the democrats dont want a fair election, they want cheating, that's why there's no voter ID, mail in voting without proper precautions , etc.

With all of our smart tech, how is it that we cannot even get voting correct?

It should be allowed online even, as once someone votes, then something records that they have voted and thus, cannot vote another way.

Should be simple af, with big $$$ invested by the gov't to ensure total fair play all around.

I agree in theory, but doing that would require technological access, and would need to be secure-password protected, which many people would be very confused by (old people mostly).

Democrats can't even agree to have an ID check to vote, I can't imagine they'd support doing it online. Harder than it sounds.

Also, vulnerable to server side attacks. Believe it or not, paper is actually the best system.

Nice read. 

I am just saying that in 2020, one should be able to type in a voter ID code or some sort, fill out a quick ballot online and have it be 1000000% safe and secure with no possible way for things to be messed with. 

Nice read. 

I am just saying that in 2020, one should be able to type in a voter ID code or some sort, fill out a quick ballot online and have it be 1000000% safe and secure with no possible way for things to be messed with. 

I dont want to vote online or by mail, all voting should be done in person unless if the voter has a very good reason.

Mn uses all optical scanned paper ballots, much harder to cheat, if there's any question as to the accuracy they can run them through again or count manually. Any machine whether internet connected or not is begging for fraud.

Oh, Biden sexual assault story from 2017 gets new light

Secret Service agent's girlfriend had breasts cupped by Biden according to story

and the developments that followed

Secret Service Inadvertently Confirms Gateway Pundit Story About Biden Sexually Assaulting Agent’s Girlfriend

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/secret-service-inadvertently-confirms-gateway-pundit-story-biden-sexually-assaulting-agents-girlfriend/

Oh, Biden sexual assault story from 2017 gets new light

Secret Service agent's girlfriend had breasts cupped by Biden according to story

and the developments that followed

Secret Service Inadvertently Confirms Gateway Pundit Story About Biden Sexually Assaulting Agent’s Girlfriend

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/secret-service-inadvertently-confirms-gateway-pundit-story-biden-sexually-assaulting-agents-girlfriend/

And like clockwork predictable as the sunrise, RT shows up with the Latest RW Mouthshit...

It never fails...

Never change, Parrot...

Your Brain Diarrhea makes me laugh...:cigar

Trump at 52% today, more people strongly approve of him than ever before. :yay

Trump has never been more popular.

Meanwhile, Biden went to Kenosha yesterday and spent the whole time meeting with black radicals and anti-semites. You cant make this shit up. :lol

The Oslima legacy anti-Semitism + radicals( Oslima preferred muzzies), Joe is proudly carrying it on.

I dont want to vote online or by mail, all voting should be done in person unless if the voter has a very good reason.

I vote absentee because I'm not waiting in line after a long work day.  The important thing is I'm voting.  I don't get the people eating cheetos all day, then can't vote because they don't know where to go or can't be bothered.  Most of them are dems.