Joe Biden will be winning the 2020 Presidential Election.

Machiavelli

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a couple magical quotes from dementia boy yesterday...

1) "I never told the environmentalists that I’m going to ban fracking, period! Number one. Number two, it’s a fat lie about what President Trump is saying."

(he quite literally said he would ban fracking TWICE during the Dem debates and has consistently upheld that statement over the past 9 months...he's running from it now because Pennsylvania is sliding toward Trump)

2)
“The only person calling to defund the police is Donald Trump.”

(when asked in July whether he agreed that we can redirect funding away from Police departments Biden said unequivocally "YES, absolutely")

:mutley 

a couple magical quotes from dementia boy yesterday...

1) "I never told the environmentalists that I’m going to ban fracking, period! Number one. Number two, it’s a fat lie about what President Trump is saying."

(he quite literally said he would ban fracking TWICE during the Dem debates and has consistently upheld that statement over the past 9 months...he's running from it now because Pennsylvania is sliding toward Trump)

2) “The only person calling to defund the police is Donald Trump.”

(when asked in July whether he agreed that we can redirect funding away from Police departments Biden said unequivocally "YES, absolutely")

:mutley 

The democrats sure thing people are stupid, dont they?

My own opinion is that people dont like to be treated like fools.

The democrats sure thing people are stupid, dont they?

My own opinion is that people dont like to be treated like fools.

They are slowly but surely coming around

But there are soooooo many stupid fucking ones left though, that keep voting these fools time and time again

If Kim Klacik wins in Balty or even makes a strong showing then  that will encourage even more non demorats to

even TRY to infiltrate Demorats dominated markets.

So many dont want to spend the time, money and effort today because the odds are so long.

Been seeing more Health care commercials recently. 

Big push in that messaging via commercials, email spots, texts, etc. 

A really effective ad ran a few times already during football. 

Dems making that push for folks to think about what affects them day-to-day. 

Be careful in being dismissive. 

Ahh, the dems are trying to switch the narrative, and they better considering they're on the wrong side of the current ones. :lol

What do you guys think of the Biden commercials where he's trying to build sympathy for himself, the ones with him talking about his first wife, who died decades ago and his son who died?.

Do people elect presidents based on how much pity they have for them?

Maybe trump should run commercials about his weight problem, the poor guy is fat, anyone think that would get him votes?

Chuck Todd Fears Media Losing Their ‘Power’ to ‘Shame a Politician’  Is it finally sinking in? :lol

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2020/09/13/chuck-todd-fears-media-losing-their-power-shame-politician

Trump running against the MSM is always strong for him. 

They def need to be forced to be fair.