Pacman vs. Mayweather, Good vs. Evil - Mayweather's domestic abuse fuels Pacquiao

sugardaddy

Nice read... follow link at bottom for the rest of the story,

[h=1]Pacquiao fueled by Mayweather's domestic abuse[/h] LOS ANGELES – Manny Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach, has described boxing's May 2 megafight as "good against evil" and insists his fighter's deep dislike of opponent Floyd Mayweather will be the deciding factor in the contest.

Roach told USA TODAY Sports that Pacquiao's feelings toward Mayweather, which he says stem from the American boxer's history of domestic violence, had upped Pacquiao's intensity and motivation in training camp.

"Manny is really against domestic violence," Roach said. "It is a big issue maybe in the Philippines for him and being a congressman he can control some of that stuff. That is a big plus for me that Manny does not like the guy, I think the killer instinct is going to come back a lot faster."

LOS ANGELES – Manny Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach, has described boxing's May 2 megafight as "good against evil" and insists his fighter's deep dislike of opponent Floyd Mayweather will be the deciding factor in the contest.

Roach told USA TODAY Sports that Pacquiao's feelings toward Mayweather, which he says stem from the American boxer's history of domestic violence, had upped Pacquiao's intensity and motivation in training camp.

"Manny is really against domestic violence," Roach said. "It is a big issue maybe in the Philippines for him and being a congressman he can control some of that stuff. That is a big plus for me that Manny does not like the guy, I think the killer instinct is going to come back a lot faster."

Roach is a staunch activist against domestic violence, having grown up in an abusive household where he said his now-deceased father hit his mother.

"It is really hard to say these things in public, but I know (Mayweather) is a bad guy," Roach said.

"(I see the fight as) good against evil, yes. I have even thought about bringing a couple of the metro cops from Vegas in to tell Manny how many times (Mayweather) has been arrested and how bad of a guy he is, but I decided I can't go that far. He already doesn't like him; I think we are OK.

"For the first time in my life with Manny Pacquiao, this is the first fighter he hasn't liked. I can tell."

USA TODAY Sports contacted Mayweather's chief adviser, Leonard Ellerbe, to seek a response to Roach's comments. Ellerbe did not return phone calls and text messages Tuesday.

Read the rest of the story here: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/boxing/2015/04/07/floyd-mayweather-manny-pacquiao-las-vegas-welterweight-bout/25432311/