Week #9 TGF NFL Survivor Picks

Downsouth

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, po69 said:
  • I took the Saints in another league. Do it Moldy! The Giants could easily lose

i got one in main pool the other pick is in the losers pool

i still got Green bay to take i dont want to lose now since they are at home and the bigger favorite and lost last time

IMO its tougher for New Orleans to win because Denver is a much better team they playing

then the giants facing Cinci with no QB

if i win with the giants i can still hold on to New Orleans but from the way it looks they wont be needed in my pool since i have already figured out who i am taking for the rest of the year and its favoring me this week is probably the toughest of all even though the other weeks i had big favorites like Green bay to beat Jaguars that almost came out terrible

then Dallas to beat Giants was also a heart attack waiting to happen even though it was early in the season even with big favorites was close to losing so nothing is guaranteed

17 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

ohh come on... thought for sure he was going Kansas City.. another no action week..

I thought that you might take Seattle. Next week will also be a no action week. I have already seen the opening lines and we will be taking the same pick next week

On 9/10/2020 at 8:50 PM, Alldayeveryday said:

Lets move on men. Field has been set

14 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

Am I allowed to switch? We are running out of weeks and I would prefer to have action on this.. let me know

That is a question for AllDay.  This is his contest he set up and put the rules in place for so I will let him chime in here as to if this is allowed or not.

2 hours ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

Am I allowed to switch? We are running out of weeks and I would prefer to have action on this.. let me know

Rules were you are allowed to switch due to a suspendid or canceled game before deadline. Sharp since the men are pming you the games i think you should release their picks after the deadline so this will not happen. If Shave wants to switch his pick both men have to agree on this for this week.   

35 minutes ago, Alldayeveryday said:

Rules were you are allowed to switch due to a suspendid or canceled game before deadline. Sharp since the men are pming you the games i think you should release their picks after the deadline so this will not happen. If Shave wants to switch his pick both men have to agree on this for this week.   

16 hours ago, po69 said:

I thought that you might take Seattle. Next week will also be a no action week. I have already seen the opening lines and we will be taking the same pick next week

3 hours ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

37 minutes ago, Alldayeveryday said:

Well if both you guys can chime in and agree by kickoff then the change for Shaven would be okay. 

5 hours ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

I feel that PO is just trying to get to the end and split the pot. He likes the no action weeks

I just saw this. How in the world would I know who you take this week? I mean I am surprised that you didnt take Seattle this week. I have to save Kansas City for next week or the week 15. It was hard for me to choose between Minny and Seattle this week. I still have Kansas City on the bench, but you have Cleveland on the bench

But I will tell you what. I have seen the opening numbers for next week. I am 95% sure that I am taking Seattle next week. I will post my official pick by Thursday or so. I wont even PM it. There is another REAL  big favorite next week that you could take. That was my 5% pick that i could change to by Thursday but I dont think so

I didn't say you did anything wrong.

I just get the impression that you are happy when we get passed a week with no action and I get pissed when we have the same pick. For instance, if I said let's split the pot right now you would be all over that offer. Nothing wrong with that. I just want some action in this pool. Our picks are the same way too often during this contest. I'm going to switch it up this last few weeks.

I'm trying to pick opposite you. I thought you would be on KC or Seattle so I took Minny