Week #9 TGF NFL Survivor Picks

Downsouth

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharp

quick question......once a pick has been made is it final once it hits spread sheet?   Or can it be changed anytime up until 10 minutes before ga,metime?  I thought i read last week somewhere that you could change picks at anytime as long as your pick is in 10 minutes before game time?  Either way I’m fine but i thought this question was asked last week by someone....

let me know and thanks for what you are doing....

NO EXCEPTIONS MEANS NO EXCEPTIONS

Sharp

quick question......once a pick has been made is it final once it hits spread sheet?   Or can it be changed anytime up until 10 minutes before ga,metime?  I thought i read last week somewhere that you could change picks at anytime as long as your pick is in 10 minutes before game time?  Either way I’m fine but i thought this question was asked last week by someone....

let me know and thanks for what you are doing....

This is a question for Alldayeveryday since he set it up including rules etc and I am just grading

Well I already had covid-19 as did 7 members of my family. No one got really sick at all. I didnt have any symptoms at all. My dad and mom both took Hydroxychloroquine so they did great. By the way, the media talks down Hydroxychloroquine, but how come every doctor or nurse who gets covid takes it to get better?

Well ok, not everyone takes it, but most doctors do.

Oh and i am not really fat anymore junior! I will be down to 180 pounds pretty soon

Well I already had covid-19 as did 7 members of my family. No one got really sick at all. I didnt have any symptoms at all. My dad and mom both took Hydroxychloroquine so they did great. By the way, the media talks down Hydroxychloroquine, but how come every doctor or nurse who gets covid takes it to get better?

Well ok, not everyone takes it, but most doctors do.

Oh and i am not really fat anymore junior! I will be down to 180 pounds pretty soon

If you are down to 180 ish then you must have a lot fo xtra skin hanging around...that must look great.   I guess you got your stomach stapled, only way you fat ass got down to `90 ish...hopefully you over eat and the bag breaks, your pets would approve of this,,,,