King Revolver is in Rehab

Jimmy Hoffa

They be alluring tho..

Did you get an overemotional wreck who started out cool, calm and casual, but quickly caught feelings and tried forcing attachment??

More or less yes. Basically moved in for about month. Then out of nowhere got mad at me and said she needed space. Left and hasn’t contacted me in like a week and a half. Very odd.

Very odd.

More or less yes. Basically moved in for about month. Then out of nowhere got mad at me and said she needed space. Left and hasn’t contacted me in like a week and a half. Very odd.

Very odd.

You were def being compared to someone. Hypergamy controls all women. 

Prob loved-bombed in the beginning and then once shit got real, had to actually decide between you and some shitty, loser ex and prob went back to him. While you were likely best suitor all around, dude treating her like trash wins out for making her feel too inferior. 

At least that seems to be the playbook for those in similar situations that I see/know/have experienced myself. Ha. 

You were def being compared to someone. Hypergamy controls all women.

Prob loved-bombed in the beginning and then once shit got real, had to actually decide between you and some shitty, loser ex and prob went back to him. While you were likely best suitor all around, dude treating her like trash wins out for making her feel too inferior.

At least that seems to be the playbook for those in similar situations that I see/know/have experienced myself. Ha.

Honestly no clue but I’d make you right -150

Honestly no clue but I’d make you right -150

It happens a ton. Even with classy women....as they run on the same biological imperatives. 

Another pattern I notice is when the seasons are about to change, that's when people go a lil haywire in their minds and either rush into something or run away. 

And Fall is barely upon us. So...

It happens a ton. Even with classy women....as they run on the same biological imperatives.

Another pattern I notice is when the seasons are about to change, that's when people go a lil haywire in their minds and either rush into something or run away.

And Fall is barely upon us. So...

Who knows. Woman are nuts.

I’m not going to beg some girl to come back or to talk to me like Kinger would , so I may never know wtf was up. If I really cared enough I could ask her mom since we’re friends and work together but don’t think it’s right to involve her.

Who knows. Woman are nuts.

I’m not going to beg some girl to come back or to talk to me like Kinger would , so I may never know wtf was up. If I really cared enough I could ask her mom since we’re friends and work together but don’t think it’s right to involve her.

Yeah, man. I feel ya there. 

Whenever you do not have full 100% genuine desire from a gal, nothing is worth anything. 

Kinger learned a harsh (but necessary) lesson that you cannot have a transactional relationship with women. 

Ideally, it's an equal partnership, but mostly relationships end up being validation seeking, with a man's only advantage if she sees him as above her and admires him. 

Otherwise....it's a KR productions type deal. No thank you!

And since this thread is about my good friend, KR, lemme do one last assessment of him that he needs to figure out:

There are two core aspects to Kinger:

1) He's worldly sophisticated--which leads him to be in a state of awe/wonder about things

2) He's very much down to earth and a people person. 

How does this hurt him with women?

Well...when one sees themselves as just a reg ol' guy and is in the state of awe/wonder about the gal, it puts her on the pedestal and gives no reason for her to be attracted to him. 

Instead the ONLY path for our good bud KR is for him to realize that these aspects to him are just that, and in taken together, being aware of possessing great attributes is a reason to be confident, if not cocky. 

Only then will he create the kind of magnetism that'll have hot gals giving up their ass to him. But he'll get there, though. Dude has a shit ton going for him. Just needs to realize it.