Sunday Tout Play

slyone66

INKBETS

3* NFL: Philadelphia Eagles ML @ 1.80/-125
-The overreaction special of the week. The Eagles lost to a team that is perceived to be horrible in Washington (which we had WAS in) while the Rams beat a perennially hyped up Cowboys team. If you watched the Rams game last week you'd know McCarthy's nonsensical call in the red zone cost them that game - not being outplayed by the Rams. The Rams ability to make plays disappeared after Dallas made necessary adjustments. With tape to go off of here and travelling cross country for the Rams, love the Eagles in this spot. Nice cozy LA weather and practicing on turf to low 60's on natural grass when your body clock is set to 10am for kickoff. Eagles in this game.

3* NFL: Tampa Bay Buccaneers -8 @ 1.97/-103
-The Panthers very well may have the worst defense in the NFL. They got torched last week by the Raiders and now have to play an even more potent offense. Tampa Bay having a week under their belt now should help them greatly. Off a shortened camp the timings weren't there and Brady threw an uncharacteristic 2 INT's last week. Somebody with the work ethic that he has won't let that happen again. Godwin is out but that doesn't bother me in the slightest.. Brady can't throw a deep ball anyways. They'll simply wear down the Panthers and clear this victory by double digits.

2* NFL: Miami Dolphins +6 @ 1.87/-115
-Love the Bills this year but no chance I would feel comfortable laying 6 on the road here. They consistently fail to close games out and let opponents claw back regularly and now will be going from low humidity mid-60's practice weather to high 80's and humid in a real game environment. Miami is nowhere near as bad as they were last year and catching 6 at home here is too much to pass on.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Lang
55uw1PO.png
N, ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Are you ready for me to deliver on a big time stage today for a 7th straight time???

I hope so because this release is as hot as it gets.

Last night made it 6 in a row with La Tech (+6) delivers the win 31-30 over S.Miss as I hand you yet another underdog that wins outright.

I'm talking 6 straight football 100 dime winners. 

Do you really want to miss out on #7 in a row today?????