Bisexual women...

Machiavelli

List experiences, please and thank you. 

Have an ongoing type situation, yet also am in "pattern finding" mode to learn about these people and their tendencies, etc. 

Any stories/knowledge shared in this thread will be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you! 

YOU BETTER RUN WHEN HE OR SHE BREAKS OUT THAT STRAP-ON, UNLESS THAT IS YOUR KIND OF THING........IF SO SPREAD EM.....

How does one hook that sort of thing up?

You can get strays if need be but my wife has numerous friends in CR( I met her there and we got married there). Last year were relatives of one of her friends. I pay them a dime each for the week they have a blast eat drink whatever and you can only fuck so much so a win win for all.

IME most girls that identify as bi lean to liking mostly males w a rare girl mixed in.

Bol pal

This one has had full-fledged LTRs with women, but is seemingly jumping to men as her baby years are upon. 

But I am worried that I am just being used for my man-part, with her "real relationship" being with a gal. 

Granted, I should not worry and just enjoy goodness, but still want to figure out how these people operate as a whole. 

This one has had full-fledged LTRs with women, but is seemingly jumping to men as her baby years are upon. 

But I am worried that I am just being used for my man-part, with her "real relationship" being with a gal. 

Granted, I should not worry and just enjoy goodness, but still want to figure out how these people operate as a whole. 

She seems to be homoflexible. Hope you are using protection.