GTbets confiscates almost $6900 from my account

scribblebob

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their rules say you cant even bet more than half the deposit without breaking their rules, so if you deposit $200, have a little luck and get it up to 6-700, and you bet $105, you have just broken the rules - because your original deposit was $200 and any bet over 1/2 of that is a violation.

We all know why they do this, because they dont like winners and dont want to pay out, most people will bitch a little and then give up.

Well if he was betting then what the rules say he violated the rules all his bets should be 100$+ until he meets the rollover requirements if he was betting 300-400 200 then he violated

Well if he was betting then what the rules say he violated the rules all his bets should be 100$+ until he meets the rollover requirements if he was betting 300-400 200 then he violated

Exactly, but they hope you lose those bets,   if you dont they can then avoid paying anyway. this is what places like that do.  

Exactly, but they hope you lose those bets, if you dont they can then avoid paying anyway. this is what places like that do.

He violated if he bet more the rules says not to bet so even if you win or lose the winnings should be confiscated it dont matter what book it is

There is a rule for the deposit and you break it that money dont belong to you

First of all, thats a horseshit rule you'd only find offshore.

2nd, if hes not allowed to bet over $100 per game or whatever it was, why not just set his limit at that amount so that he CAN NOT play over that amount. Seams easy.

The book is clearly hoping the guy breaks a rule so they can confiscate funds.

Did I mention this is horseshit.

2nd, if hes not allowed to bet over $100 per game or whatever it was, why not just set his limit at that amount so that he CAN NOT play over that amount. Seams easy.

Well he only deposited like 250 so that's all he should have

This. 

He violated if he bet more the rules says not to bet so even if you win or lose the winnings should be confiscated it dont matter what book it is

There is a rule for the deposit and you break it that money dont belong to you

These rules are prob buried somewhere on the site - somewhere almost no one reads.  Almost guaranteed it was not spelled out clearly when he deposited..

interesting

i have to say wagerweb has the same rule when you get a bonus but the software wont let you bet over that fixed amount

this is clearly a con job and i would bet he gets paid in full if he can get a thread going at SBR

if optional lets the thread in he will be paid right when a manager at gtbets sees it. even if a manager at gtbets sees this thread here they might just pay right away

and i speak from experience with betdsi they owed me $7k and tried to use a funky rule to no-pay and once the thread went up at sbr they paid

interesting

i have to say wagerweb has the same rule when you get a bonus but the software wont let you bet over that fixed amount

this is clearly a con job and i would bet he gets paid in full if he can get a thread going at SBR

if optional lets the thread in he will be paid right when a manager at gtbets sees it. even if a manager at gtbets sees this thread here they might just pay right away

and i speak from experience with betdsi they owed me $7k and tried to use a funky rule to no-pay and once the thread went up at sbr they paid

What do you mean use a funky rule?

They have the rules fair and square If you dont like it dont take it or if you take it then follow it

That's no excuse

What do you mean use a funky rule?

They have the rules fair and square If you dont like it dont take it or if you take it then follow it

That's no excuse

well my bonus rollover was 100% cleared but they said they wouldnt pay out until all bets were settled. i had an election bet on pistol pete buttigieg that wasnt going to be graded for 6 months. they said it was the rules and i had to wait 6 months. they also said i couldnt delete the wager even if i took it as a loss. it was just a $100 wager 

funky rule. but since i got a thread at sbr i was paid 24 hours later