GTbets confiscates almost $6900 from my account

scribblebob

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doesnt fukin matter if he knew. the software shouldnt let him bet it. and they can never prove he knew

if a book has $500 limits but they let you bet $10k. thats their fault

Yes, every software in use can set limits on each sport and also customize it to suit each player in each sport. I would guess it takes 5 seconds to do.

hank didn't stiff poker

SPANKIE HANKY DID NOT PAY HIS LAST 75.......he was not worth the aggravation so i paid the 75 so we did not have to listen to his childish behavior..... couple others afterwards chipped in 15-20 bucks back to me......SPANKIE HANKY. Then quit poker without paying the last 75........

SPANKIE hanky is now POST UP ONLY at the TGF poker tables......

Offshore has been around now for over 25 years. Why are people still trying out the small shitty books instead of playing with the big dogs that have proven to be trustworthy? I don’t get it

gtbets has a real good record its not a bad book

thats why i think this guy will get paid in full. almost certain of it. they arent going to pay you out of kindness so you have to get ready to fight but once that thread is started at sbr then they will quickly pay