Bookmaker payout ultra prompt for those interested

Bimmercando

question for those that took BTC payout

do you see this after taking payout

i went to check the status in the cashier page and i see this

Your Payout Request Requires Further Action From You.

the money is still debited from my account and no emails or calls

so just curious

thanks

Yes, As soon as I requested, the money was taken from account. I checked back 3-4 hours later (since that's how long it took from 5dimes for it to hit blockchain account) and was looking to see if there was a "progress" bar or something to show what step the payout was in. I found myself to go back into the cashier and to the bitcoin secion and it showed that same message.

I then hopped on live chat, because I was concerned that maybe something wasn't up to date and the guy quickly informed me that it was because there was a pending payout.

I requested at 830am, hit the blockchain at 330 or so, transferred and sold by 415 and was in my bank the next day, which shocked me because usually it took 3 days after selling to hit my bank. So the whole process took less than 24 hours, was very happy with it.

yea, I wouldn't be happy. I've never really tracked the bitcoins, so I don't know if they trade on the weekends, but imagine if you put in the request Friday at noon when it was 230 and by the time it was processed on Monday it was only 210, I don't know if that's how the books operate, but they could fuck you and say they sent it then and save themselves 100-200 bucks. I doubt bookmaker does that, but who really knows.

You should make sure you have your blockchain account setup to alert you via text on when transactions occur, so you can transfer and sell ASAP. Sam Odom was the first person to help me out with the process and he suggested that I maybe hold onto them for a bit, happy I didn't because they dropped 10 bucks or so the next couple days. It dropped for the next week it seemed, so happy I just got them and sold them.

called this morning was told it was approved

but takes 3-5 business days

the amount is so small its kind of funny.

actually just like a test payout to see how it works with them

i guess heritage they are not

at least heritage sends same day.

i guess i can hope btc goes up to 500 a coin in the next few days

it was processed/sent today

in the amount i requested even though btc is lower today

so that leads me to believe they send amount requested no matter what

that is a good thing.

i guess friday is just the wrong day to request

good to see they get it done quickly beginning of week

props to them