Eric or Ted. Who has lost more money gambling?

housepicks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Moldoveanu said:

i work usually between 150-200 and in some cases over 200 about 220-230

The only time i get 110 hours is when i go on vacation and they pay me that thats 2 weeks 

How come semi drivers can only drive 11 hrs a day but you can drive up to 24 if you want?

4 hours ago, sleepy said:

How come semi drivers can only drive 11 hrs a day but you can drive up to 24 if you want?

well we always have breaks! and i dont mean driving all day you can be at work a maximum of 19 hours thats being on the clock i can start my day shift for example at 5 am and finish at 1 PM during those hours i have a 30-45 minute lunch and i have breaks at every end of my trip 10-20 mins depending on the route some are longer some are shorter but you have to make more trips! but you are also resting more often. so i can drive for 35-40 mins rest for 15-20 mins drive for 40-45 mins and rest for 10-15 mins so now after i am done at 1 PM now i can pick up more work for example at 2 PM anything after 2 PM they will not pay me during that free time they give you 1 hour to take a meal again to rest a bit if there is work at 2:30 PM for example and i take it i wont get paid anything from 1 PM to 2:30 PM so now back to the 2 PM work. i get lets say another piece lets say another shift till 10 PM or 11 PM thats over time so thats another 15+ hours if this is my Over time day thats 12 hours + 15+ hours i get paid 27-28 hours and that comes to 17-18 hour shift sometimes i have better days where i can pick pieces of work couple of trips here and then couple of trips there i get to rest more but still its a long day and still its a lot of driving also but i dont do this often just mostly when its my day off i can work maximum 3 out of 4 days off every 2 weeks so i try to work what i can depending on the routes some are heavy and lots of stops that kills me big time i get exhausted by the end of the shift and just to tired to do much unless just couple of hours maybe some routes are light and very nice when i get a heavy route and there are stops where you stop and pick up low lives every block that just sucks so bad thats why i dont do that crap anymore and i just pick whatever i want if i dont want this route i write down i dont want it and they dont  give it to me but of course if there is not much over time and thats the only thing thats left then i dont get shit unless i can call later in the night before the next day and see how many people called out sick and can get some good work

24 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

well we always have breaks! and i dont mean driving all day you can be at work a maximum of 19 hours thats being on the clock i can start my day shift for example at 5 am and finish at 1 PM during those hours i have a 30-45 minute lunch and i have breaks at every end of my trip 10-20 mins depending on the route some are longer some are shorter but you have to make more trips! but you are also resting more often. so i can drive for 35-40 mins rest for 15-20 mins drive for 40-45 mins and rest for 10-15 mins so now after i am done at 1 PM now i can pick up more work for example at 2 PM anything after 2 PM they will not pay me during that free time they give you 1 hour to take a meal again to rest a bit if there is work at 2:30 PM for example and i take it i wont get paid anything from 1 PM to 2:30 PM so now back to the 2 PM work. i get lets say another piece lets say another shift till 10 PM or 11 PM thats over time so thats another 15+ hours if this is my Over time day thats 12 hours + 15+ hours i get paid 27-28 hours and that comes to 17-18 hour shift sometimes i have better days where i can pick pieces of work couple of trips here and then couple of trips there i get to rest more but still its a long day and still its a lot of driving also but i dont do this often just mostly when its my day off i can work maximum 3 out of 4 days off every 2 weeks so i try to work what i can depending on the routes some are heavy and lots of stops that kills me big time i get exhausted by the end of the shift and just to tired to do much unless just couple of hours maybe some routes are light and very nice when i get a heavy route and there are stops where you stop and pick up low lives every block that just sucks so bad thats why i dont do that crap anymore and i just pick whatever i want if i dont want this route i write down i dont want it and they dont  give it to me but of course if there is not much over time and thats the only thing thats left then i dont get shit unless i can call later in the night before the next day and see how many people called out sick and can get some good work

Ever hear of paragraphs pal?