When asked to condemn radical white supremacists

Boatboatboat

Interesting how Wallace didnt press Biden to disavow Antifa or Blm

"In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy. These sinister ideologies must be defeated. Hate has no place in America."

"I totally disavow the Klu Klux Klan. I totally disavow David Duke. I’ve been doing it now for two weeks, ... you’re probably about the 18th person that’s asked me the question."

“Racism is evil. Those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans. We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal.”

All hype.

I believe whites have more to fear from hoards of blacks than blacks have to fear from hoards of whites. I don't think there will ever be a race war, that's nonsense.

This is 2020, lynching was a mid-20th century thing. Extremely rare over the past 50 years.

exactly

and for all those whiteys screaming about "white supremacists"... if everyone is equal at everything then why aren't these white crybabies living in black neighborhoods where they can get a nice house for $50k instead of $500k?

because they know everyone doesn't have the same culture, the same morals, etc

go in a fast food restaurant with all black employees 10 times... and the same with white employees 10 times... which one is more likely to screw up your order and treat you like shit?  and which one is likely to be fast and friendly?

take 10 black customers or employees at any job, or on a plane, or on a bus, or at a mall... and take 10 whites, and 10 asians, and 10 hispanics... which group is the most likely to cause drama and headaches?

Stop

i will never stop spreading the truth and common sense

people want to live with and near people that look the same, act the same, etc

hmongs live in hmong community, somalians, asians, hispanics, blacks, italians, pretty much everyone

when you force diversity on people it destroys the culture and the country, and causes conflict, which is what we are seeing