When asked to condemn radical white supremacists

Boatboatboat

i will never stop spreading the truth and common sense

people want to live with and near people that look the same, act the same, etc

hmongs live in hmong community, somalians, asians, hispanics, blacks, italians, pretty much everyone

when you force diversity on people it destroys the culture and the country, and causes conflict, which is what we are seeing

That's the keyword right there, there are somethings where you need to let nature take it's course. Sometimes it takes many generations. 

Malcolm X: “The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.”

If someone holds a gun on a white man and makes him embrace me--put his hand, arm, around me--this isn't love nor is it brotherhood. What they are doing is forcing the white man to be a hypocrite, to practice hypocrisy. But if that white man will put his arm around me willingly, voluntarily, of his own volition, then that's love, that's brotherhood.

"white supremacist" is all a trick

someone can wear a black lives matter shirt, or mexican pride shirt, maybe even italian pride... if you are proud of your heritage wouldn't that be because you think it is superior?

should we all have an inferiority complex and say the asians are better at living longer, healthier, smarter lives?  they are, and for some reason we can say that without being racist

lebron...   "I don’t want nothing to do with white people."

jordan... "I considered myself a racist at the time,” “Basically, I was against all white people.”

no matter how much ass kissing and handouts the white community gives to the black community, as a whole they will still disrespect you, and choose to be with their own kind... like every other community in the history of the world, they want to be with like-minded people with the same culture