Looking for some sincere help.

Boatboatboat

3 hours ago, Boatboatboat said:

Ill deposit into an off shore account. My money.

You give me plays. If we win we split the money.

If we bust out, ill deposit my money again and we give it another shot, and you can call me sweet cheeks.

Keep the profits ! 

14 Oct
Ecuador, Serie A
17:00 Liga de Quito vs Deportivo Cuenca
Liga de Quito -1.0  @2.00 bodog .

Deportivo Cuenca is in big financial trouble players hadn't been paid in 6 months ,practically all of them  left the team .Liga de Quito in Ecuador equals  to  Bayern Munich in Germany .
 Easy money for a home win .

Saturday, 17 Oct
 Italy  Serie A 
14:45 Crotone - Juventus
 Juventus -1.0 @1.83 bodog

Ronaldo has a covid 19 OMG . Odds on Portugal to win  up from 1.45 to 1.80 ,Juventus champs league game against Dinamo Kiev up from 1.47 to 1.77 .
 And now against poor Crotone odds have gone up from 1.50 to 1.83 .So called wanna be sharps pounding against a player not a team . Crotone played 3 games 

03.10.20    SA    Sassuolo    Crotone    4 : 1     L
27.09.20    SA    Crotone    AC Milan    0 : 2    L
20.09.20    SA    Genoa    Crotone    4 : 1    L

Over reaction from the books, can't blame them. Dumb asses can't wait to hand $ hard earned money to the books .One player out , Juventus even with the all subs wins this game .

21 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Keep the profits ! 

14 Oct
Ecuador, Serie A
17:00 Liga de Quito vs Deportivo Cuenca
Liga de Quito -1.0  @2.00 bodog .

Deportivo Cuenca is in big financial trouble players hadn't been paid in 6 months ,practically all of them  left the team .Liga de Quito in Ecuador equals  to  Bayern Munich in Germany .
 Easy money for a home win .

5-0  Till 05:16 you could of grub them at even odds, pinnacle closed -1.0 @1.42 most of the books -1.0 @1.35 .Tells you on how much books know outside of the major leagues . I am surprised it took them this long to catch with the odds .Ment to say on the news with Deportivo Cuenca situation .