Professional Resume Writers

rdalert447

4 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Anyone ever use one? Seems like it might be a good investment for someone as CREDENTIALED as myself.

Yep I did once. It was after I was “retired” for a few years and was rejoining the work force.  The guy I hired was a professional and has also written a few TV movies. Interesting guy and the $200-300 I spent at the time was well worth it. 

My comment comes from experience. I was embarrassed after the fact because I realized that I could have just spent a little of time and done it better myself.

This was before the internet had so many free resources available to DIY.

But then again if you can find someone good for a couple hundred it may be worthwhile to you. My gut tells me that you will spend more time researching a find a good writer/presenter than you would researching the good free shit and doing it yourself.

• 3 months later...
On 10/16/2020 at 10:53 PM, joeybagadonuts said:

Yep I did once. It was after I was “retired” for a few years and was rejoining the work force.  The guy I hired was a professional and has also written a few TV movies. Interesting guy and the $200-300 I spent at the time was well worth it. 

Solid advice here, pal. Thanks.

On 10/16/2020 at 10:53 PM, joeybagadonuts said:

did your daddy order you to go back to work?