WVU

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

Bitcoin came under selling pressure this week after Janet Yellen, Joe Biden's pick for Treasury secretary, suggested the use of cryptocurrencies should be "curtailed" because they were used mainly for "illicit financing".

She walked this back a bit the next day or so in written remarks saying she encourages their use for legal activities, or something to that effect, 

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/92028/yellen-treasury-senate-cryptocurrencies

1 hour ago, IAG said:

She walked this back a bit the next day or so in written remarks saying she encourages their use for legal activities, or something to that effect, 

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/92028/yellen-treasury-senate-cryptocurrencies

If they cant seize it they cant control or tax it, that's what they really care about.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, sleepy said:

almost to 50k

there will be many in here shooting their nuts of when it does

I still can remember one time when I had 20 BTC in my wallet

Actually hit 50k on early Tuesday morning...discussed in another 5hread somewhere. ..  Just woke up, and was over 51k..has come back a www bit since then. May have gone higher.will look in morning. 

as for the 20 BTC...pretend it was just a dream.  Rito had 100 at $100 that he got rid of years ago.  That would suck. 

4 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Headsup for you BTC parties..............CNBC spends 25% of their day talking about Bitcoin, some interesting segments.

Yep been watching a LOT lately. ..I remember when they added BTC to ticker I thought was great... 25 percent might be conservative lately.  We need a crypto network.  All Bitcoin, all the time. But CNBC is really hyping.