WVU

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

Certainly a volatile asset, but if you believe in it for the long run, it's giving lots of dips to buy.

The problem is not knowing true value if it has been artificially pumped by Tether during last runs...funny how much Tether was printed in the last couple mos up to the high and the day of lawsuit.  I believe in the future of crypto, I just don’t know what the actual value is. The cost of producing a bitcoin is a long way from the current price. The tether thing is the only thing that has me nervous.  One of the other stable coins needs to step up!?  I kid.    Trying to wait and see what tomorrow brings....week following futures expiration is usually good I think?

• 8 months later...
13 minutes ago, IAG said:

You had yours at the same time as me.  Good on you for holding. You had to have made a good return there..on paper anyway. 

I cashed a couple times so I’m up on paper and realized gains too.  It’s been a good few weeks on just about every coin.  As you know I hold every coinbase coin.  My portfolio has over 100 coins now.

Just now, WVU said:

I cashed a couple times so I’m up on paper and realized gains too.  It’s been a good few weeks on just about every coin.  As you know I hold every coinbase coin.  My portfolio has over 100 coins now.

Nice I currently have 21…I feel woefully inadequate. 

9 minutes ago, WVU said:

Lol I used to think you were nuts buying those obscure coins at one point.  Now I can’t help myself.

It’s addicting for sure.  Maybe Tether is too big to fail even tho it’s not properly backed.   Banking on that at this point. I just have to learn how to use Uniswap etc…had  a terrible experience with MetaMask. My local crypto group meets Thursday and I got some good tips last time. I’m going to try to make it, but not sure if I will be able to.

3 minutes ago, Deemer said:

What do you guys use as your intermediary btc wallets? 

if you’re transferring to books where do you transfer from?

I don’t transfer to books….just another tax complication. 
Seems like years ago before they clarified the tax laws I may have sent some from Gemini without issue,  but it would have only been once or twice.

25 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Confirmed. I jumped into loopring head first a few weeks ago. Really like what they’re doing if you’re looking to add another token that has an actual use case. 

I owned that in 2017….just bought back in a few days ago.