• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Guy stiffs somebody for $2k...

And, then he sets money on fire by betting a sure loser...

He probably should have kept his mouth shut (instead of being publicly humiliated by getting buried--when everybody knows that he stiffed somebody--and now he looks like a dumbass (for all to see)...

Guess what?

If you were gonna set that MONEY ON FIRE, you could've given the guy you owed money to the $800, and reduced the stiff job to by $800.

The poor broke-ass auto-fade artist can't even hit a coinflip...

One of the biggest Public Burials that I have seen in a long time...

image.jpeg.1cf63afaa1b99eb2f8fb79da63d19810.jpeg

21 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

MR DODGEBALL

uncle tedddy and the rest of TGF thanks you for past posting a winning ticket...... no one likes a slow pay except for a fellow slow pay...

Jerkoff ,  15 posters get my games before they start.  I help people who deserve it.  You beg for 200$ for weeks for keeping a ledger  you did the month before 4 a poker club and look like the fool you are. Step into my league  Don’t cry over  the 300$ that week like a girl.  Moreover I paid like I said I would and you still need to comment which is why you have no poker and 8 guys posting here 
teddy don’t like me. Your right about nothing ever

11 minutes ago, housepicks said:

Wtf is the difference, you think he was gonna give that money to DS?  He’s a diseased fuck, even if he ran it up to 2k he would have went for a double so he could pay off DS and have money to buy Jonny a lobster dinner.

No I think him making this thread was in bad taste but he means well.  I believe if he gets his hands on some $ he will chip away. He should have sent some of the 800 no doubt And if I saw this thread I would have played Atlanta huge.  It’s was destined to be a loser , I had the game too close to bet. 

Just now, dogball said:

Jerkoff ,  15 posters get my games before they start.  I help people who deserve it.  You beg for 200$ for weeks for keeping a ledger  you did the month before 4 a poker club and look like the fool you are. Step into my league  Don’t cry over  the 300$ that week like a girl.  Moreover I paid like I said I would and you still need to comment which is why you have no poker and 8 guys posting here 
teddy don’t like me. Your right about nothing ever

DODGEBALL

THE AMOUNT YOU OWED IS NOT THE ISSUE, THE TIME IT TOOK FOR YOU TO PAY IT WAS......YOU ARE LABELED AS A SLOW PAY HERE AT TGF POKER...PLAIN AND SIMPLE...DO NOT TRY TO MAKE ME TO TOPIC HERE....

YOU MUST HAVE ME CONFUSED WITH ANOTHER POSTER PAL, I DONT KEEP LEDGERS AND HAVE NEVER, ILL REPEAT NEVER ASKED ANYONE HERE FOR A PENNY OR OWED ANYONE HERE A PENNY FOR MORE THEN 24 HOURS....EVER PAL.....THINK YOU HAVE ME CONFUSED 

AS FOR POKER WE PLAY, NOT EVERYNIGHT BUT A FEW TIMES A WEEK.. EACH PERSON STILL PLAYING IS SOLID AND WE DO NOT AHVE TO WORRY ABOUT SLOW PAYS LIKE YOURSELF.....

AS FOR SENDING YOUR PLAYS TO OTHERS, CONGRATS....ILL TAKE A HARD PASS ON YOUR PLAYS PAL....HAVE A GREAT NIGHT MR DODGEBALL

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

The falcons looked great against the vikes, and they almost won several of their losses(blew it late), It was a bad bet by teddy, just because there's a thursday game doesn't mean you have to bet it.

Absolutely. Good call, mm.

Everybody saw that Falcon WIN coming.

A lot of Highly-Rated Tout services had the Falcons ML as the 5-star Play (Lock of the Week).

Puzzling that anybody would bet Carolina.

Totally, unfathomable that somebody who is in the midst of being humiliated (for perpetrating a $2k stiff job) would compound his misery by setting money on fire in an embarrassing public burial.

This guy must crave public humiliation.

Clinical masochism on display.

Dead serious. Just wow.

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

DODGEBALL

THE AMOUNT YOU OWED IS NOT THE ISSUE, THE TIME IT TOOK FOR YOU TO PAY IT WAS......YOU ARE LABELED AS A SLOW PAY HERE AT TGF POKER...PLAIN AND SIMPLE...DO NOT TRY TO MAKE ME TO TOPIC HERE....

YOU MUST HAVE ME CONFUSED WITH ANOTHER POSTER PAL, I DONT KEEP LEDGERS AND HAVE NEVER, ILL REPEAT NEVER ASKED ANYONE HERE FOR A PENNY OR OWED ANYONE HERE A PENNY FOR MORE THEN 24 HOURS....EVER PAL.....THINK YOU HAVE ME CONFUSED 

AS FOR POKER WE PLAY, NOT EVERYNIGHT BUT A FEW TIMES A WEEK.. EACH PERSON STILL PLAYING IS SOLID AND WE DO NOT AHVE TO WORRY ABOUT SLOW PAYS LIKE YOURSELF.....

AS FOR SENDING YOUR PLAYS TO OTHERS, CONGRATS....ILL TAKE A HARD PASS ON YOUR PLAYS PAL....HAVE A GREAT NIGHT MR DODGEBALL

I did have you confused. My bad 

Fuck off though either way 

I never played poker before that and the debt was never in question.  Not gonna rehash nonsense. I wish you all luck and you need it 

1 minute ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Absolutely. Good call, mm.

Everybody saw that Falcon WIN coming.

A lot of Highly-Rated Tout services had the Falcons ML as the 5-star Play (Lock of the Week).

Puzzling that anybody would bet Carolina.

Totally, unfathomable that somebody who is in the midst of being humiliated (for perpetrating a $2k stiff job) would compound his misery by setting money on fire in an embarrassing public burial.

This guy must crave public humiliation.

Clinical masochism on display.

Dead serious. Just wow.

image.jpeg

Too harsh chappy, the problem is Teddy B is just not a winner, he's got talent but you cant count on him to have a good game.