• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always bury you. Both of us will never forget that day I took you to school. Dumb Alfie, did you learn anything that day? Clue: Were the black guys arrested? BURIED!!!

parrot

you ever going to release the info that you and Rachel have on trump.....buried

how is the exacta of stormy and avenatti doing for your cause.....buried

lying Rachel's ratings...….lol...…..buried

stiffing bookies......buried

Hillary can't lose or I'm leaving the forums.....cremated...…...

Just think though, Biden wants to be president and he's groveling in front of sharpton, he's already way ahead, that's not gonna help him, how stupid is that?

You also predicted the Red Wave last November. You couldn't have been more wrong. But then again Trump predicted the Red Wave. You probably got it from him. But you're Dumb Merlin. You're always wrong.

he didn't think he could win.....

I bet him on election day. Bookies very slow to react. I also thought after Comey's fatal announcement 11 days before the election Hillary was doomed.

In more important news. Horrible tragedies are happening at the Southern Border directly related to Trump's inhumane and cruel policies.

I bet him on election day. Bookies very slow to react. I also thought after Comey's fatal announcement 11 days before the election Hillary was doomed.

In more important news. Horrible tragedies are happening at the Southern Border directly related to Trump's inhumane and cruel policies.

sure you did......we heard this nonsense before...…...liar

bookies slow to act, but you always lose and stiff...….

sure you did......we heard this nonsense before...…...liar

bookies slow to act, but you always lose and stiff...….

Yup, total bullshit, all day into the evening they were certain Hillary would win, even the exit polls said so, it wasn't till about 8:30 - 9 eastern they realized what was happening.

jealous of a mental patient...…...oy vey...….

Dumb Alfie, let it go. You got buried! Jealousy will get you know where.

You're young and dumb. I'll give you some more lessons, free of charge. Similar to the one I gave you on arrests. You got buried that day also. We both will never forget that. I will also never forget that I bet Benedict Donald on election day, multiple times at nice odds, for a nice profit.

Dumb Alfie, let it go. You got buried! Jealousy will get you know where.

You're young and dumb. I'll give you some more lessons, free of charge. Similar to the one I gave you on arrests. You got buried that day also. We both will never forget that. I will also never forget that I bet Benedict Donald on election day, multiple times at nice odds, for a nice profit.

you keep repeating the same over and over.....when you were born did the doctor drop you on your head..

do you listen to music backward looking for secret information.....

how many times a day you listen to helter skelter….

Yup, total bullshit, all day into the evening they were certain Hillary would win, even the exit polls said so, it wasn't till about 8:30 - 9 eastern they realized what was happening.

That's why we call you Dumb Merlin. You referencing you didn't know Trump had a great chance until 9:00.

Dumb Merlin polls on the east coast closed at 7. I knew at 3:00, 4:00 that Trump had a great chance. Heritage had Trump +400, +450, and +500 late afternoon. I cleaned up. Sorry it took you until 9:00 to sense Trump's victory. You let +500 get away. Dumb Merlin, 9:00? Holy shit!

That's why we call you Dumb Merlin. You referencing you didn't know Trump had a great chance until 9:00.

Dumb Merlin polls on the east coast closed at 7. I knew at 3:00, 4:00 that Trump had a great chance. Heritage had Trump +400, +450, and +500 late afternoon. I cleaned up. Sorry it took you until 9:00 to sense Trump's victory. You let +500 get away. Dumb Merlin, 9:00? Holy shit!

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread