TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

A lie is still a lie no matter how many times a brain dead, lying Cultist posts it. Never was Avenatti my first choice, or my choice at all.

All the right wingers do is lie and traffic conspiracies. Rd lies arent based on facts but right wing talking points.

Trump, Rudy and the right wingers are trafficing 3 factless conspiracies. Hopefully they bring Trump down. Until then, the lies, conspiracies, extortion, blame game, victim game will continue. I heard AG Barr is traveling the world trying to dig up dirt on the Dems. Lol

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I voted for DeBlasio first term. That’s my lifetime “get out of being labeled a right winger” free card, boys.

I never voted for him, and never would, even when he was my local rep.   Since you're a proven liar who makes up things and then posts them as fact, like the other Cultists, forgive me for not believing you.  .   

Trump says he doesn't know Lev or Igor. I have always told the forum whatever Pinocchio claims the opposite is true! How did Pinocchio become the president of the USA?

Lev's instagram account proves Trump, Lev and Igor have been long time friends. Pinocchio says he doesn't know them? LOL

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/instagram-account-of-indicted-giuliani-partner-lev-parnas-shows-longtime-ties-to-trump

Nobody here gives two shits if the guy is seen sucking Putin's dick, let alone with two indicted  Russians.

Russia never tried to do anything here and Trump never fukkin heard of them...

We clear?

Must’ve hated Obama then. I think Sharpton and Farrakhan check off those boxes you mentioned, no?

Who said I liked Obama? Assuming?

And, actually, Sharpton and Farrakhan didn't "like" Obama. They LOVED the fact that Obama was half-black, and not white like the previous presidents. They never showed that they actually "liked" him in any sense that someone three years of age on up would recognize as genuine.

Tulsi has the alt right playbook down pat.  Claim victimhood, convince the brain dead that they're " all silencing her, that they're all out to get her".   She will fit in perfectly in the Idiot's inner circle.

Tulsi is a hot piece of ass who needs some dental work to fix that Gummy Smile:

32a8ee136c7fd5e5dc3dc31efd784a92.jpg

Not to nitpick, but dat smile's Hella Gummy...

tulsi-gabbard-ties-knot-in-vedic-ceremon

Just Sayin'... :cigar

Who said I liked Obama? Assuming?

And, actually, Sharpton and Farrakhan didn't "like" Obama. They LOVED the fact that Obama was half-black, and not white like the previous presidents. They never showed that they actually "liked" him in any sense that someone three years of age on up would recognize as genuine.

They just liked it that it raised their status (in their mind). Farrakhan used to have a farm house here, he’s a real racist POS. I couldn’t imagine Obama having much to do with him.

Nobody here gives two shits if the guy is seen sucking Putin's dick, let alone with two indicted Russians.

Russia never tried to do anything here and Trump never fukkin heard of them...

We clear?

I'm always right. But hear ya. Always blame the Dems. Thats the playbook of the right wing. They were out to get Trump from day one. But Hillary's emails. DNC server is in Ukraine. Page and Storz conspired against Trump. Joe Biden had a prosecutor fired for corrupt and personal reasons. Spy's were planted in the Trump campaign. Spygate.

Bill Barr refuses to recuse himself and continues to interfere in the Democracy of the USA.

Ambassador Soldland committed perjury but AG Barr will take care of it.

That's why we call him cover-up Barr.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread