• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9192835/Ghislaine-Maxwell-ordered-room-underage-girls-kiss-dance-Epstein.html

Ghislaine Maxwell evidence REVEALED: 100 girls came to Epstein mansion while she was his 'pimp', she 'ordered underage girls to kiss and dance sexually for him', took victim's passport and 'used sex toy in threesome with accuser', court docs claim

8 hours ago, ajt said:

Biden is as middle of the road as you're going to get.  GOP didn't start caring about fiscal responsibility again until Biden was elected.  What is it about Biden that you think has been taken to the extreme?

Yeah when it comes to fiscal matters well I don't buy the argument from the other side as to "We have to cut back now the deficit is out of control". They stood by and let Trump add trillions to the deficit and hardly uttered a word. So if Biden wants to spend 1.9T on a Covid plan (that we also need) I am in full support of it and I am okay if they even expanded that somewhat. Those Tax Cuts that the GOP passed were ridiculous and I wish more middle class and poor saw how horribly we got swindled. In fact this year those making 75k or less are going to pay more taxes, so those tax breaks dissolved while the ones for billionaires lasts forever - Yeah that was one hell of a deal!

I like Biden I think he is fairly middle of the road and I think most of what he will do will be closer to the middle than to the far left. 

2 hours ago, Deemer said:

Serious Biden supporter question... the guy bashed Trump for letting people die from COVID then he says thousands will die and there’s nothing we can do? Wtf

Then Dems pounded Repubs for not getting stimulus checks out quick enough or enough $, Biden has sat on his ass and passed 42 order while his contingent is still waiting on their $1,400 

The time to act was at the beginning of this thing and that was clearly blown, lets face it facts are facts the Trump admin did a horrible job managing this thing from the jump, hell they wouldn't even admit it was a problem until it was way way to late. Now you can make the argument that this was going to happen anyway no matter what etc etc but fact is we aren't sure because the Trump admin decided to downplay the virus and never really tried to do all they could do to try and control it early on.

So at this point when Biden steps in and hundreds of thousands a day are getting infected and thousands a day are dying you cannot unring that bell. Just common sense.

So what he can do is try and make mask and social distancing mandatory where he can which he has and try and reorganize the Vaccine distribution, which he has states are seeing more vaccine this week and even more expanded numbers in the weeks to come, we should be back to where we hoped to be in a month or so. He will also add cash where needed to sure things up.

As for the Stimulus the new Senate has to be put into place and things were delayed because McConnell wouldn't allow Senate rules to be agreed upon hoping to secure an assurance that the Filibuster would not be removed. Was a complete waste if time because we all know Dems didn't have everyone on board for this and it was not going to happen anyway. This is finally being settled and now looks like Covid plan votes will probably take place next week. It will have to be passed using Reconciliation as Republicans won't vote for it but that shouldn't stop it from happening. 

Mitch waited what 6 or 7 months if not longer before he even brought another Covid bill to the floor? They wanted 1200 to last people that long and then let unemployment lapse before acting. That is what they were bashed about. So I think giving Biden a few weeks or organize his cabinet and get the Senate in order to get a bill passed and money in people's hands isn't too much to ask. no? Nothing in government happens over night and he didn't say ill get you 1400 in 3-5 days lol  but things are certainly already in motion

Even Pedotus knows who  THE PRESIDENT IS so we count that as a positive. yay!!!!

President Joe Biden twice referred to former President Donald Trump as “the president” as he signed executive orders on health care Thursday.
“The second order I’m going to be signing also changes what the president has done,” Biden said, before correcting himself. “The president, the president … the former president has done and a memorandum reverse of my predecessor’s attack on women’s health access.”

Here is what kills me about you deniers. You ignore all the attempts at legitimate audits and give a pass to the thiefs who continue to act in a faithless manner. How can it be legit is no one is willing to be transparent?

Maricopa county for example who ignored  an order to allow machines to be examined earlier.

Well after Joe is sworm in they are like okay we do the audit,  BUT we gonna use the same company that certified the fraud to be the auditors...WTF? They also wanted to hire uncertified companies

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/caught-arizonas-maricopa-county-board-supervisors-lied-eac-updated-website-gateway-pundit-report-discovered-auditors-uncertified/

Do you all understand why she has to "circle back" so often. So has to get with the real people in charge for the correct "answer " lie before she can committ.

Kayleigh actually worked for the boss and knew  the answers before she got in there and they grilled the fk out of her while

this Commie Ginger is handling mostly softball questions and still gets flustered.

12 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

youtube version

BAS has a 50% freeplay bonus  up to 5k............send 10k, get 5k freeplay bonus

You may also be able to send a mere 1k to Bookmaker for 1k cash bonus.....that may cover your mortgage/car payment for 45 days.

Contact OPTIONAL at SBR

GL my man, it's a damn shame BIDEN fuked you

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Even Pedotus knows who  THE PRESIDENT IS so we count that as a positive. yay!!!!

President Joe Biden twice referred to former President Donald Trump as “the president” as he signed executive orders on health care Thursday.
“The second order I’m going to be signing also changes what the president has done,” Biden said, before correcting himself. “The president, the president … the former president has done and a memorandum reverse of my predecessor’s attack on women’s health access.”

Holy smokes!!! Just wait till March 6th!!!

3 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Here is what kills me about you deniers. You ignore all the attempts at legitimate audits and give a pass to the thiefs who continue to act in a faithless manner. How can it be legit is no one is willing to be transparent?

Maricopa county for example who ignored  an order to allow machines to be examined earlier.

Well after Joe is sworm in they are like okay we do the audit,  BUT we gonna use the same company that certified the fraud to be the auditors...WTF? They also wanted to hire uncertified companies

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/caught-arizonas-maricopa-county-board-supervisors-lied-eac-updated-website-gateway-pundit-report-discovered-auditors-uncertified/

:read

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread