Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

I saw a report yesterday that they've counted over 2 million ballots, and are almost done, that would mean there are very few(if any) missing ballots.

You read this on the Mickey Mouse Wire or the Donald Duck Daily?

AS A  side thought, what percentage of "missing" ballots would you be comfortable with as a concerned citizen on the side of fair elections?

Biden getting BLOWED out at G7,,,,take you pick of stories

I dont know the  EXACT timing for info realease as in

Will they give us an update after EACH stage of the audit OR

Will they wait till the end and give us an overall report

BUT I can tell you that so far there is

MASSIVE EVIDENCE OF BS(to put it mildly).....the term biblical comes to mind but I didnt say it:dancing

Why do you think the other side is shitting their pants?

Fulton County Election Official Admits Chain of Custody Documents Missing for 2020 Absentee Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes

https://georgiastarnews.com/2021/06/14/fulton-county-election-official-admits-chain-of-custody-documents-missing-for-2020-absentee-ballots-deposited-in-drop-boxes/

Ya see , it is NOT Sidney or Lin or Trump telling you shit was foul......it is a Gubment "official"

quote from article This is the first time that any election official at either the state or county level from a key battleground state has made an admission of significant error in election procedures for the November 3, 2020 election.

The truth will be revealed as I have said since Nov theft and will continue to say until the crooks are paying for thier crimes and order is restored to the Republic.

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Fulton County Election Official Admits Chain of Custody Documents Missing for 2020 Absentee Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes

https://georgiastarnews.com/2021/06/14/fulton-county-election-official-admits-chain-of-custody-documents-missing-for-2020-absentee-ballots-deposited-in-drop-boxes/

Ya see , it is NOT Sidney or Lin or Trump telling you shit was foul......it is a Gubment "official"

quote from article This is the first time that any election official at either the state or county level from a key battleground state has made an admission of significant error in election procedures for the November 3, 2020 election.

The truth will be revealed as I have said since Nov theft and will continue to say until the crooks are paying for thier crimes and order is restored to the Republic.

Nobody Cares...

Trump LOST...

Get a Life...

41 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Hope you are enjoying your day with your lovely family sir, cant wait for either A or B to happen

A-You are back at the helm

B-You reveal that you never left it..I like this one A LOT

kGHAUkxe.gif

Hundreds of people are sitting in jail right now because of trumps cowardice, that's his legacy.

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Seriously. How pathetic. Guy is making multiple posts wishing a guy who wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire happy bday. 

Really hope he someday can accept he’s a mentally ill sheep and sucker and gets the help her so desperately needs !

the irony is he calls everyone else sheep

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?