TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Taliban are a ruthless force of conservatism.  Religion is the basis of the behavior and ideology.  Very similar to America's Republicon Nazi party. A very conservative, religious cult.

Religion is good and gives life meaning, and strengthens communities. 

The true cult members are the secularists who have replaced God with the worship of social justice based activism.

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Religion is good and gives life meaning, and strengthens communities. 

The true cult members are the secularists who have replaced God with the worship of social justice based activism.

Exactly.  I don't wear a mask because when God says my time is up. It's in God's hands. 

Its funny seeing clips of lib journos interviewing Biden a month ago. I like the one where its some CNN woman who asks him "but won't you bear responsibility if the Taliban comes back and there are no more women's rights?"

What's especially disgusting about this, is that as a feminist herself, she believes that "women can do anything men can". Yet all of the people that she would propose go fight a war for "women's rights" - are all men. And worse than that - they are almost all conservative men. Men that she vilifies and degrades in every way. They are just pawns in her eyes, whose only purpose is to go do what she wants. Never in a million years would she go herself.

10 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Its funny seeing clips of lib journos interviewing Biden a month ago. I like the one where its some CNN woman who asks him "but won't you bear responsibility if the Taliban comes back and there are no more women's rights?"

What's especially disgusting about this, is that as a feminist herself, she believes that "women can do anything men can". Yet all of the people that she would propose go fight a war for "women's rights" - are all men. And worse than that - they are almost all conservative men. Men that she vilifies and degrades in every way. They are just pawns in her eyes, whose only purpose is to go do what she wants. Never in a million years would she go herself.

This is the reason why decent people must stop participating, and form an internal separatist movement. Focused on self-sustainability, self-reliance, and which completely ignores modernism.

The elite are exploiting those who still have faith in the system by using them and then throwing them away. The elite will never be willing to do manual labor, military service, or working class jobs. In their mind, that's what "other" people do FOR them (mainly, conservatives). 

For themselves, they demand high-status jobs in offices doing "important" things that really have no importance at all. But any time they NEED something - protection (cops), groceries/goods (truck drivers), or maintenance (plumbers, carpenters, roofers, electricians, mechanics, etc etc etc) the mostly-male, mostly-conservative men who do those jobs are demanded to step up. Then after the job is done, they are once again thrown away and mocked for their "backwardness", and called "Trumptards".

Once people stop participating and start creating a new world - by them, for them - its a whole new ballgame. It could easily happen, but most conservatives are too lazy to care. 

i dont always believe the hype but this guy could be spot on:

His 2 week vacation at Camp David ( one of the most secure Presidential bunkers in the country) isn’t likely to be vacation but ready for whatever they are “Expecting”…..and whatever China and Russia have been up to lately as well as this complete shit show in Afghanistan looks to me like an excuse to go back in….and continue on into Syria and Iran…..this is what I think is coming and it is by design. I think another thing will be when China tries their hand at Afghanistan, then they’ll have India backed into a corner…..this could all go sideways quickly and we haven’t even mentioned the buildup on Guam of 7 countries navies including The U.S. for whatever is getting ready to get hot in Taiwan…we are looking down the barrel of a gun that’s been waived all over, but has now come up onto target.

Fact is, Trump only got this ball rolling for real once it was clear he was on his way out. Everyone knew this was what would happen once we left.

That's why he didn't do shit while in office - he didn't want to look bad. So instead, once he was voted out, he set the timetable and handed it over to Joe, lol.

Joe had no good options - go through with the withdrawal and get fucked in the ass, or cancel the withdrawal and be the "forever war guy". 

I could give a shit. Just glad we out.

4 minutes ago, Smoke said:

It was time to bring the troops home. Americans were getting killed everyday over there. Let the taliban take over Afghanistan who cares? Thats not our land anyways. Biden did a great thing. Trump would of left our troops over there to get slaughtered

LOL.  Doesn't get much dumber and out of touch with reality than this post.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread