• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Runny loves the word Nazi, here is wallpaper for your computer

12_42_52_665_flag_0016.jpg

They have infiltrated the Republicon party.  Very sad. Neo-Nazism is a world wide problem that is flourishing in right wing circles. 

Tucker Carlson recently visited Hungary and its Far Right leader Victor Orban. I believe many other Republicons are praising white nationalist Victor Orban.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/19/magazine/viktor-orban-rod-dreher.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism

45 minutes ago, redstripe said:

facebook-must-be-censoring-liberals-have

After the infrastructure bill is passed along with the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 that was already passed it will be the most any president has done for the American working class, middle class and poor since FDR. All this in less than a year.  Not bad considering the obstruction of the lying RepubliCons every step of the way.

White House in full blown panic mode.

Biden approval continues to crater, down to the 30s now.

But with independent voters, it’s even worse as he has fallen into the 20s with that voting block.

Then last night the Red Sox fans saluted Biden with those viral Fuck You Biden chants.

Biden can’t find any love in a city where he got 80% of the vote, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

31 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

After the infrastructure bill is passed along with the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 that was already passed it will be the most any president has done for the American working class, middle class and poor since FDR. All this in less than a year.  Not bad considering the obstruction of the lying RepubliCons every step of the way.

These bills do nothing for the middle class.

14 minutes ago, WVU said:

I assume you consider yourself middle class.  All you get is inflated prices.  Congrats 

I'm middle to lower middle class. But this shouldn't be about you or me. This is about fairness. The tax scam of 2017 added 2 trillion to the debt to fund tax gifts to the wealthiest Americans and foreign investors. The wealth gap in America has never been greater. It began 50 years ago with the implementation of Reaganomics or the myth of "tickle down economics". These policies have never been reversed, only accelerated. The top 1% have more combined wealth then the entire middle class. And the also pay a much less combined average tax rate. It's a consequence of minority rule. And the policies favoring the ruling party "Billionaires and Big Corps" have never been so favorable.

The top 1% officially have more money than the whole middle class

• The latest data from the Federal Reserve shows that the top 1% has more wealth than the middle 60% of the income distribution.
  • While most Americans have seen an increase in net worth over the last year, the fortunes of the very top have skyrocketed.
  • Wealth and income inequality are top priorities for progressives in Congress.

21 minutes ago, WVU said:

I assume you consider yourself middle class.  All you get is inflated prices.  Congrats 

But the middle class is the problem for the Top of the Food chain.

Guys like this?  

He remains untouched and gets even wealthier with Biden's great reset plans.

BlackRock CEO Larry Fink Pushes Firms for Net-Zero Plans by 2050

While anyone with a bank account who makes a $600 transaction or greater will be reported to the irs.

While paying $6.00 for regular unleaded and $8.50 for milk.

5 minutes ago, xyz said:

The left wing radicals are pissed off.  

Chuck Todd especially pissed LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

‘F*CK Joe Biden’ Chant Drowns Fox ALCS Postgame Show

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/fck-joe-biden-chant-drowns-fox-alcs-postgame-show-one-day-after-they-muted-fck-you-a-rod/

I heard them chanting, "Exonerate Steve Bannon. Steve Bannon is innocent".

Just now, xyz said:

Isn't Steve Bannon the Neo-Nazi that was indicted for stealing millions from a sham build a wall fund, that Trumptards donated millions to. 

You can't make this up. Neo-Nazi gets indicted for stealing millions from Trumptards only to receive a pardon from Donald Trump himself. All this happened around 4 years after Trump was caught stealing millions from charity. 

18 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I'm middle to lower middle class. But this shouldn't be about you or me. This is about fairness. The tax scam of 2017 added 2 trillion to the debt to fund tax gifts to the wealthiest Americans and foreign investors. The wealth gap in America has never been greater. It began 50 years ago with the implementation of Reaganomics or the myth of "tickle down economics". These policies have never been reversed, only accelerated. The top 1% have more combined wealth then the entire middle class. And the also pay a much less combined average tax rate. It's a consequence of minority rule. And the policies favoring the ruling party "Billionaires and Big Corps" have never been so favorable.

The top 1% officially have more money than the whole middle class

• The latest data from the Federal Reserve shows that the top 1% has more wealth than the middle 60% of the income distribution.
  • While most Americans have seen an increase in net worth over the last year, the fortunes of the very top have skyrocketed.
  • Wealth and income inequality are top priorities for progressives in Congress.

I don’t disagree with this post at all.  But the proposed bill does nothing for the middle class despite your claims.  The middle class needs a break.  They are the biggest consumers and contribute the most to our economy and society as a whole.

23 minutes ago, xyz said:

But the middle class is the problem for the Top of the Food chain.

Guys like this?  

He remains untouched and gets even wealthier with Biden's great reset plans.

While anyone with a bank account who makes a $600 transaction or greater will be reported to the irs.

While paying $6.00 for regular unleaded and $8.50 for milk.

I hear they will raise the limit to $10K, that's money in or out - pretty much everyone moves money into their checking account and then spends it, so that's $5000 each way - anyone who spends $420/month would fall into the scrutiny group - they're the rich millionaire's and billionaire's they're going after.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread