TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I hear they will raise the limit to $10K, that's money in or out - pretty much everyone moves money into their checking account and then spends it, so that's $5000 each way - anyone who spends $420/month would fall into the scrutiny group - they're the rich millionaire's and billionaire's they're going after.

So fucking dumb. 10k lol. Move that in and out every week and I’m far from the rich people they claim to be going after 

• Replies 69.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, WVU said:

I don’t disagree with this post at all.  But the proposed bill does nothing for the middle class despite your claims.  The middle class needs a break.  They are the biggest consumers and contribute the most to our economy and society as a whole.

This proposal won't help the middle class?

$726 Billion Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions

Fund universal pre-K for 3- and 4-year olds. Provide child care for working families. Create tuition-free community college. Invest in HBCUs, MSIs, HSIs, TCUs, and ANNHIs. Increase the maximum Pell grant award. Invest in school infrastructure, student success grants, and educators. Fund primary care. Invest in maternal, behavioral and racial health equity. Fund pandemic preparedness initiatives. Promote workforce development and job training, among other initiatives.

I realize the main winners of smaller bipartisan bill will be the big corps, construction companies. Businesses that have been reaping huge profits for decades. The middle class will receive indirect benefits. It's the 2nd infrastructure bill, that will benefit the middle class in a big way. The proposed 3.5 trillion dollar bill is huge for the poor and middle class. Unfortunately it is being blocked by 100% of Republicons along with piece of shit multi million Joe Machin. Ironically West Virginia is one of the poorest states in the country and Joe Manchin's constituents would benefit the most from a 3.5 trillion human infrastructure plan. Joe Manchin is the most disingenuous democratic senators in the U,S, Senate.  He continues to argue "we are coming together". Tomorrow there will be a senate vote on a voting rights bill.  All 50 democrats will vote yes. But 60 votes are needed. Joe Manchin has been saying for months he'll be able to get 10 Republicons to join the D's and break the RepubliCon Filibuster. How do you think this will turn out for disingenuous Joe? I once heard Joe Manchin say this about his daughter: "My daughter is the most compassionate person I know".

HEATHER BRESCH, JOE MANCHIN’S DAUGHTER, PLAYED DIRECT PART IN EPIPEN PRICE INFLATION SCANDAL

A new email shows the former Mylan CEO worked with her counterpart at Pfizer to corner the market and keep costs up.

HEATHER BRESCH, the former president and CEO of the drugmaker Mylan, worked directly with the CEO of Pfizer to keep prices of the company’s EpiPen product artificially high, according to new documents released as part of an ongoing lawsuit.

The documents also show Bresch approving a scheme to force customers, captured by the company’s monopoly, to purchase two EpiPens at once, regardless of medical need. The EpiPen is an auto-injectable device that injects epinephrine into the body and can be the difference between life or death for a person suffering a severe allergic reaction.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Isn't Steve Bannon the Neo-Nazi that was indicted for stealing millions from a sham build a wall fund, that Trumptards donated millions to. 

You can't make this up. Neo-Nazi gets indicted for stealing millions from Trumptards only to receive a pardon from Donald Trump himself. All this happened around 4 years after Trump was caught stealing millions from charity. 

Bannon?

Was he pardoned by Trump for that?

News to me.  I do not focus my existence on that kind of stuff which has zero effect on my life.

However that guy in the photo?

Even IF Bannon did what you claimed.  Well that guy is a trillion times worse.

He is your master.

He will make anyone that works for a living life worse with that BULLSHIT great reset bill from Biden the mandate MASS MURDERER.

PERIOD.

Do you know who he is?

1 hour ago, xyz said:

But the middle class is the problem for the Top of the Food chain.

Guys like this?  

He remains untouched and gets even wealthier with Biden's great reset plans.

BlackRock CEO Larry Fink Pushes Firms for Net-Zero Plans by 2050

While anyone with a bank account who makes a $600 transaction or greater will be reported to the irs.

While paying $6.00 for regular unleaded and $8.50 for milk.

Quit watching Fox News. Obviously this is fake news.

14 minutes ago, xyz said:

Bannon?

Was he pardoned by Trump for that?

News to me.  I do not focus my existence on that kind of stuff which has zero effect on my life.

However that guy in the photo?

Even IF Bannon did what you claimed.  Well that guy is a trillion times worse.

He is your master.

He will make anyone that works for a living life worse with that BULLSHIT great reset bill from Biden the mandate MASS MURDERER.

PERIOD.

Do you know who he is?

These Republicon crimes and acts of deplorable behavior weren't reported on Fox News. No wonder why low info xyz had no idea. 

Trump pardons Steve Bannon as one of his final acts in office

"President Trump granted a full pardon to Stephen Bannon. Prosecutors pursued Mr. Bannon with charges related to fraud stemming from his involvement in a political project," the statement from White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany read. "Mr. Bannon has been an important leader in the conservative movement and is known for his political acumen."
Bannon faces a federal case that began in August when New York federal prosecutors charged him and three others with defrauding donors of more than a million dollars as part of a fundraising campaign purportedly aimed at supporting Trump's border wall.

16 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Quit watching Fox News. Obviously this is fake news.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

fox news sucks like a hoover vacuum - Tropic Thunder Downey | Meme Generator

He is Larry Fink.

The King of Wallstreet.

He owns you.

Unless you own some LAND?

Then he only OWNS maybe 1/4 of you.

Fox news?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

They could not wipe their own asses with what is actually going on.

I will say this, Fox is just about tied now with Msnbc.

Both having the most MENTALLY CHALLENGED individuals working there.

Fox News!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

This proposal won't help the middle class?

$726 Billion Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions

Fund universal pre-K for 3- and 4-year olds. Provide child care for working families. Create tuition-free community college. Invest in HBCUs, MSIs, HSIs, TCUs, and ANNHIs. Increase the maximum Pell grant award. Invest in school infrastructure, student success grants, and educators. Fund primary care. Invest in maternal, behavioral and racial health equity. Fund pandemic preparedness initiatives. Promote workforce development and job training, among other initiatives.

I realize the main winners of smaller bipartisan bill will be the big corps, construction companies. Businesses that have been reaping huge profits for decades. The middle class will receive indirect benefits. It's the 2nd infrastructure bill, that will benefit the middle class in a big way. The proposed 3.5 trillion dollar bill is huge for the poor and middle class. Unfortunately it is being blocked by 100% of Republicons along with piece of shit multi million Joe Machin. Ironically West Virginia is one of the poorest states in the country and Joe Manchin's constituents would benefit the most from a 3.5 trillion human infrastructure plan. Joe Manchin is the most disingenuous democratic senators in the U,S, Senate.  He continues to argue "we are coming together". Tomorrow there will be a senate vote on a voting rights bill.  All 50 democrats will vote yes. But 60 votes are needed. Joe Manchin has been saying for months he'll be able to get 10 Republicons to join the D's and break the RepubliCon Filibuster. How do you think this will turn out for disingenuous Joe? I once heard Joe Manchin say this about his daughter: "My daughter is the most compassionate person I know".

HEATHER BRESCH, JOE MANCHIN’S DAUGHTER, PLAYED DIRECT PART IN EPIPEN PRICE INFLATION SCANDAL

A new email shows the former Mylan CEO worked with her counterpart at Pfizer to corner the market and keep costs up.

HEATHER BRESCH, the former president and CEO of the drugmaker Mylan, worked directly with the CEO of Pfizer to keep prices of the company’s EpiPen product artificially high, according to new documents released as part of an ongoing lawsuit.

The documents also show Bresch approving a scheme to force customers, captured by the company’s monopoly, to purchase two EpiPens at once, regardless of medical need. The EpiPen is an auto-injectable device that injects epinephrine into the body and can be the difference between life or death for a person suffering a severe allergic reaction.

No, it won't help most of the middle class.  The low income requirements on nearly all of these proposals would leave them out.

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

I don't live in WV.  What about the 91k household max income to get the stimulus we already talked about?

I wasn't talking about this. I'm not aware of any stimulus linked to household income of 91K. I believe you, I'm just not aware of this component of the proposed infrastructure bill.

here, I'll help you out.  This was from your link:

For Immediate Release: 
March 11, 2021
Contact Info: 
Margaret Mulkerrin 202-225-3130
Today, President Joe Biden signed the American Rescue Plan into law to immediately deliver relief to Americans. This comprehensive law takes bold action to defeat the COVID-19 pandemic while providing needed assistance to bolster the economy. The American Rescue Plan provides funding for vaccine distribution, direct stimulus payments to families, ensures schools have the resources to resume in-person learning safely, supports small businesses, and gives municipalities the funding they need to keep our law enforcement officers, teachers, firefighters, and other essential workers on the job. Learn more about how the American Rescue Plan will help working families build back better: 

New York Times: New Stimulus Package Brings Big Benefits to the Middle Class

Whether they are direct stimulus payments, an array of tax benefits or an expansion of the Affordable Care Act, the bill will bring a big economic lift to middle-income families…. An analysis by the Tax Policy Center published this week estimated that middle-income families, those making $51,000 to $91,000 per year, will see their after-tax income rise by 5.5 percent as a result of the tax changes and stimulus payments in the legislation.

5 minutes ago, WVU said:

If your income rises 5.5% but inflation rises 8% who wins?

The wealthiest 1% are the big winners. Then the next wealthiest 5% are the 2nd biggest winners. The poor and middle class lose as usual.  And that will always be the case when the ruling class is a minority made up of billionaires and big corporations.

31 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

The wealthiest 1% are the big winners. Then the next wealthiest 5% are the 2nd biggest winners. The poor and middle class lose as usual.  And that will always be the case when the ruling class is a minority made up of billionaires and big corporations.

And who do you think is doing  the bulk of their dirty work Dummy?

Who are the main sponsors of all the FAKE NEWS that you spew as truth?

That foot rot has spread to your brain years ago and its only getting worse.

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You think the record unpaid for 8 trillion Trump and the Republicons added to the national debt is a good thing? I believe there has only been 2 presidents over the last 50 years that didn't increase the national debt during a 4 year term. Two presidents that created a surplus, both Dems, Clinton and Obama. 

There's zero comparisons between the 2 parties. One party is evil, horrific, a basket full of deplorables, doesn't know how to govern, wants to take away women's and minority rights.  The exact opposite for the party of good.

2 hours ago, WVU said:

But the 5.5% doesn't include increase in wages or SS benefits.  5.5%  increase in income is a great start.  Obviously America has the wealth to do better.  But the ruling class won't allow it. They have bought the Senate, House, State Legislators and SCOTUS. 

3 hours ago, WVU said:

You've mentioned inflation a few times now. Obviously you forgot about 2020. Maybe the worst economy since the great depression.  Worst GDP in modern day history. An unheard of negative GDP. Worst job market since the great depression.  Very little inflation, maybe negative? A stock market crash that was reversed by Treasury and government funding. Of course inflation will be high when a disastrous economic year is followed by a booming economy, booming housing market, healthy stock market. It's expected. 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread