• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

LMAO.

"Lisa Page is the real insurrectionist". Very Dumb Monkey :laugh:laugh

"The FBI tried to stop Benedict from becoming president" Very Dumb Monkey :laugh

Put John Durham's Probe on the Shelf Next to Whitewater and Benghazi

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a39096478/john-durham-probe-trump-white-house-spying/

On 2/15/2022 at 10:36 AM, redstripe said:

On 2/15/2022 at 2:21 PM, xyz said:

image.thumb.jpeg.dacbf735b3183f49099f7853b67c440c.jpeg

On 2/15/2022 at 3:28 PM, MonkeyF0cker said:

LMAO.  You are dumber than a fucking brick.

FBI agent’s text disclosed by Justice watchdog: ‘We’ll stop’ Trump from becoming president

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/14/fbi-agents-text-reportedly-disclosed-by-justice-watchdog-well-stop-trump-from-becoming-president.html

On 2/15/2022 at 3:28 PM, MonkeyF0cker said:

That's the real insurrection, you fucking retard.

Far Right Wing Trumptards are funny. So, so fucken stupid.  

"Go em Bull Durham". Trumptards

"The real insurrection was the FBI trying to stop Trump from becoming president". Very Dumb Monkey

"Hilary busted for spying on the leader of the Trumptards". Neo Nazi's Redstripe & Xyz 

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Far Right Wing Trumptards are funny. So, so fucken stupid.  

"Go em Bull Durham". Trumptards

"The real insurrection was the FBI trying to stop Trump from becoming president". Very Dumb Monkey

"Hilary busted for spying on the leader of the Trumptards". Neo Nazi's Redstripe & Xyz 

Hopalong now bigblunderscum. Go to another libtard site where other mental patients hang out. 

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Shouldn't commies like you move to China or Russia?

Why the fuck do you live here?

I believe they exterminate one footed crippled dregs of society in those countries.  

Plus Joy Reid lives here in the USA on MSNBC for a few more months.  China and Russia would never allow her hideous face and personality on television.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Of the three you mentioned, she would be the most tolerable.

Warren's policies are unattractive to me.

Kamala, just no. Her policies in California were unappealing. 

I have nothing bad to say about them as people.

Warren is very smart and honest in a relative way. Don't know what else one could ask for. She doesn't think those in Congress should be buying and selling stocks? How do you feel about that? I know you have exposed yourself to like the criminal types, especially if they sell you on their con. :laugh

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Warren is very smart and honest in a relative way. Don't know what else one could ask for. She doesn't think those in Congress should be buying and selling stocks? How do you feel about that? I know you have exposed yourself to like the criminal types, especially if they sell you on their con. :laugh

Criminal types like your hero Nancy Pelosi who has made 100s Of millions insider trading on industries she’s suppose to help police ? 

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I'm 100% against it. 

It should have been stopped after the Teapot Dome scandal in 1922.

It occurs daily at the pentagon. 

Exactly.  She also isn't taking money from the corrupt lobbyists and big corporations.  She's absolutely a champion for the people and for democracy.  Not for the greedy billionaires who don't want to pay their fair share.  

She's smarter than any Republicon out there.  Unless you consider Josh Hawley selling coffee mugs with an image of his fist in solidarity to the insurrectionist smart.

19 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Exactly.  She also isn't taking money from the corrupt lobbyists and big corporations.  She's absolutely a champion for the people and for democracy.  Not for the greedy billionaires who don't want to pay their fair share.  

I filed my taxes this morning and got clobbered on capital gains.

Nobody wants to pay their fair share including you and I.

45 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

She's smarter than any Republicon out there.  Unless you consider Josh Hawley selling coffee mugs with an image of his fist in solidarity to the insurrectionist smart.

LMAO.  You are so fucking stupid.

So Elizabeth Warren didn't get millions of dollars in PAC contributions from Google/Alphabet, Apple, Emily's List, Amazon, Microsoft, Kaiser Permanente, Disney, AT&T, IBM, and a bunch of schools in 2020?  LOL.

Let me guess.  Those aren't big corporations.  LOLOLOLOL.

https://www.opensecrets.org/2020-presidential-race/elizabeth-warren/contributors?id=N00033492

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread