Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I think most normal Republicans and Democrats alike think that extremist rhetoric from the likes of Hannity on the right and Maddow on the left are simply embarrassing. 

You're truly a fuken idiot. Thanks for helping me in exposing this. Comparing Hannity state TV reporting to Rachel Maddow multi award winning reporting.

Rachel Maddow has received 6 Emmy nominations, winning 3 times. She has also received many other nominations and awards for her outstanding  investigative reporting, journalism and writing/producing.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt12670144/?ref_=m_nmawd_awd_1

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/rachel-maddow-biography-n1157621

Hoffa, truly an extreme partisan hack and idiot.

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You're truly a fuken idiot. Thanks for helping me in exposing this. Comparing Hannity state TV reporting to Rachel Maddow multi award winning reporting.

Rachel Maddow has received 6 Emmy nominations, winning 3 times. She has also received many other nominations and awards for her outstanding  investigative reporting, journalism and writing/producing.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt12670144/?ref_=m_nmawd_awd_1

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/rachel-maddow-biography-n1157621

Hoffa, truly an extreme partisan hack and idiot.

Are Emmy awards indicative of credibility, or popularity amongst the other actors that vote within the Television Academy?

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I would have to read the legal briefs to comment on the constitutionality of the case, same as you Runner.

Don't bother. You have already exposed yourself as an idiot partisan hack 

"Rachel Maddow the same as Sean Hannity except one is an extreme lefty and the other is an extreme rightie". Hoffa:laugh

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Are Emmy awards indicative of credibility, or popularity amongst the other actors that vote within the Television Academy?

Do you have any common sense? Or is it all about reading legal briefs or claiming unfair rulings by extreme illegitimate, religious extreme ideological Scotus justices as basis for good law?

In an unprecedented movement by right wing partisan hacks a push was made to promote widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election.  An unprecedented movement by right wing partisan hacks to push the election was stolen from Trump. 

You as moderator a very opinionated one, not once tried to debunk the unprecedented movement of your idiot right wing brothers and sisters? A movement  led by the wife of the worst Justice ever, Mrs. Ginni Thomas.  Why no opinion on the 2020 election? No common sense? Or an idiot following partisan hack?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I converse with you respectfully and without insults or name calling.

I ask only for the same in return.

I call it like I see it. That's how I saw it after you exposed yourself. 

Did you ever comment on the fairness of the 2020 presidential election?

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

2020 election?

Biden won, it was in all the papers. Didn't you see it?

Common Sense? 

Redstripe has made multiple posts claiming there was widespread election fraud in the 2020 presidential election and it was stolen from Trump. 

Redstripe also made multiple posts claiming vaccines and mask don't work. Do more harm than good.

Is it true you never pushed back at Redstripe's false claims? Is it true you never opposed these false claims by Redstripe? If so why? No opinion? No common sense? 

An ultra MAGA candidate, facing serious multiple sexual assault allegations,  spreading lies that the election was stolen, spreading lies about CRT, lies about banning books, is the leader to be the Republicon nominee for governor in red state Nebraska.

P.S. OAN finally admits there was no widespread voter/election fraud in the Georgia 2020 presidential election. :laugh

23 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Common Sense? 

Redstripe has made multiple posts claiming there was widespread election fraud in the 2020 presidential election and it was stolen from Trump. 

Redstripe also made multiple posts claiming vaccines and mask don't work. Do more harm than good.

Is it true you never pushed back at Redstripe's false claims? Is it true you never opposed these false claims by Redstripe? If so why? No opinion? No common sense? 

I don't know if there was any fraud. 

But I do know that once the new president is inaugurated it's a moot point.

I call that common sense.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Wow! Why don't you know there wasn't election fraud.  What proof was there that suggests election fraud?  Not to worry, sadly you're not alone. A year and a half later conservative far right wing TV OAN publicly admits there was no widespread election fraud. 

Fascist Republicon Scum 

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Wow! Why don't you know there wasn't election fraud.  What proof was there that suggests election fraud.  Not to worry, sadly you're not alone. A year and a half later conservative far right wing TV OAN publicly admits there was no widespread election fraud. 

Fascist Republicon Scum 

You should put a bullet in your fat fucking head and end your misery.

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Oh, a little tidbit.  Mrs. Ginni Thomas thinks there was election fraud.  She was a leader of the Jan. 6th insurrection.  Her Supreme Court Justice husband, a religious far right wing ideolog, Mr. Ginni Thomas, was the only Justice that voted to block congress from getting his wife's phone records. In a very rare 8 to 1 vote.

No comment from Hoffa so one is to assume he supports Clarence and Ginni Thomas.  Sad, very sad!

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Oh, a little tidbit.  Mrs. Ginni Thomas thinks there was election fraud.  She was a leader of the Jan. 6th insurrection.  Her Supreme Court Justice husband, a religious far right wing ideolog, Mr. Ginni Thomas, was the only Justice that voted to block congress from getting his wife's phone records. In a very rare 8 to 1 vote.

No comment from Hoffa so one is to assume he supports Clarence and Ginni Thomas.  Sad, very sad!

Lol.

Let 'em dig all they want, I don't care. If something tangible worthy of investigation comes up then let's see it.

Until something like that happens Biden is still the president. I don't like him, but it is what it is...

People are still claiming there's new JFK assassination evidence all the time. If they want to dig, let 'em dig...

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Lol.

Let 'em dig all they want, I don't care. If something tangible worthy of investigation comes up then let's see it.

Until something like that happens Biden is still the president. I don't like him, but it is what it is...

People are still claiming there's new JFK assassination evidence all the time. If they want to dig, let 'em dig...

Exactly.  Most of us know silence means you side with the oppressors, the radicals, the Thomas's.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

4 justices appointed by 2 presidents that lost the popular vote. 2 Justices who faced very credible sexual assault allegations.  1 Justice that filled a stolen seat. 

Fascist Republicon Scum 

Everything the left believes in and values is going to be taken away runny. :cigar

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

4 justices appointed by 2 presidents that lost the popular vote. 2 Justices who faced very credible sexual assault allegations.  1 Justice that filled a stolen seat. 

Fascist Republicon Scum 

What’s with dummycrats whining and crying about the popular vote when they lose and wanting the voting system changed just like they want everything changed or they riot if they don’t get their way?  It seemed nobody whined and cried about this until global Gore lost, then everybody lost all common sense about the point of the electoral college.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread