TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

11 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Everything the left believes in and values is going to be taken away runny. :cigar

I miss the 90s.  Republicans ran everything.  Clinton was a presidential puppet who got a bj in the oval office and just did what the conservatives told him to do and life was normal.  People were happy and got along.  The leftist beliefs need to be destroyed and life could go back to what had always worked before and had a happy US society.

• Replies 69.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Common Sense? 

Redstripe has made multiple posts claiming there was widespread election fraud in the 2020 presidential election and it was stolen from Trump. 

Redstripe also made multiple posts claiming vaccines and mask don't work. Do more harm than good.

Is it true you never pushed back at Redstripe's false claims? Is it true you never opposed these false claims by Redstripe? If so why? No opinion? No common sense? 

It is all true dumb dumb 

4 justices appointed by 2 presidents that lost the popular vote. 2 Justices with credible sexual allegations against them, 1 justice filled a stolen Scotus seat.

89% of Americans favor abortion in some instances. 70% of Americans don't want Roe overturned. 

Fascist Republicon Scum

7 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Also I hope OneFooter isn’t talking about Kavenaugh as “very credible sexual assualt allegations.”  A woman that waits 40 years to invent this and says she can’t remember any details.  Wow real credible.

Kavanaugh? Is he the Republicon scum being accused by Collins and Murkowski of being a liar?

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Kavanaugh? Is he the Republicon scum being accused by Collins and Murkowski of being a liar?

I just know him as the guy that got dragged through the mud by a fake story the dems invented by a woman who never reported anything for 40 years and had no memory of anything and claimed a false rape bc they didn’t want a conservative on the Supreme Court.  Then they all stormed out like babies during his approval hearing or just didn’t attend.  I have a feeling he won’t vote in favor of lower sentences for pedophiles like the most recent justice.

21 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I just know him as the guy that got dragged through the mud by a fake story the dems invented by a woman who never reported anything for 40 years and had no memory of anything and claimed a false rape bc they didn’t want a conservative on the Supreme Court.  Then they all stormed out like babies during his approval hearing or just didn’t attend.  I have a feeling he won’t vote in favor of lower sentences for pedophiles like the most recent justice.

I know him as the guy that was accused of attempted rape, whose schoolfriend, a witness to the attempted rape, Mark Judge,  who went into hiding and also authored a book "Tales of a Genx Drunk".  Kavanaugh was also known as the guy who liked beer and verbally attacked Amy Klobuchar during his confirmation hearing.  He was also the guy who was later accused of lying to Republicon Senators Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski during his confirmation hearings.  Kavanaugh was also the guy that Trump’s FBI blocked any evidence from being hear from college classmates that said Kavanaugh did and displayed similar behavior he was being accused of.  Sure, I guess the "I like beer guy" is as credible as Mr. Ginni Thomas.:laugh

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/26/mark-judge-brett-kavanaugh-author-schoolfriend-witness

Deficit has been reduced by $1.75 trillion under Biden. 

No lets pass Biden's wealth tax on Billionaires. 

What's the Republicons plan? Especially for Deficit Reduction? I believe the only plan out there is coming from Republicon Scum Rick Scott. The plan is to raise taxes on the poor and middle class and reduce Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.

Keep in mind Republicon Scum Rick Scott was elected governor of Florida after committing massive Medicare fraud. 

20 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I know him as the guy that was accused of attempted rape, whose schoolfriend, a witness to the attempted rape, Mark Judge,  who went into hiding and also authored a book "Tales of a Genx Drunk".  Kavanaugh was also known as the guy who liked beer and verbally attacked Amy Klobuchar during his confirmation hearing.  He was also the guy who was later accused of lying to Republicon Senators Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski during his confirmation hearings.  Kavanaugh was also the guy that Trump’s FBI blocked any evidence from being hear from college classmates that said Kavanaugh did and displayed similar behavior he was being accused of.  Sure, I guess the "I like beer guy" is as credible as Mr. Ginni Thomas.:laugh

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/26/mark-judge-brett-kavanaugh-author-schoolfriend-witness

So you don’t like beer OneFooter?  I truly feel like you will believe and hop in protests for anything related to any made up story involving a Republican just bc you’re not getting your way.  Drinking beer, and a made up rape accusation and getting pissed and having enough of dummycrats trying to smear you and your family to the whole world bc the balance of the Supreme Court would shift to the conservatives and whiny liberal dummycrats bitched and flung a fit like always.

8 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Deficit has been reduced by $1.75 trillion under Biden. 

No lets pass Biden's wealth tax on Billionaires. 

What's the Republicons plan? Especially for Deficit Reduction? I believe the only plan out there is coming from Republicon Scum Rick Scott. The plan is to raise taxes on the poor and middle class and reduce Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.

Keep in mind Republicon Scum Rick Scott was elected governor of Florida after committing massive Medicare fraud. 

Projection you fucking idiot.  And due mostly to policies set in motion by Trump that Biden hasnt gotten rid of yet.  

On 5/9/2022 at 2:06 PM, xyz said:

First the gasoline and energy.

Then the food, as they rip you off at the grocery store as King showed with his chicken.  Meanwhile illegals are breaking in to your car and house.

Now the Summer 2022 blackout pools exploding!

Iran wants to attempt an emp attack.  Obiden is busy preparing for his CCP virus summit.

O/U's on which states will have no power the longest getting odds.

i don't think it was a coincidence that all these food plants have randomly had fires or planes crash into them over the past few months

can anyone name 1 thing that is better than 3 years ago?  stocks/crypto/bonds making people broke... inflation making people broke... ridiculous housing prices (and now interest) making people broke

service everywhere is terrible, if you want any kind of furniture or equipment or repairman it's a joke

The Biden gang really thinks they can get voter support in November by getting their supporters worked-up over abortion and Ukraine.

Not gonna work.

New parents that can't get baby formula don't give a shit about abortion, gay rights, Ukraine or BLM.

Fortunately for my new Grandson, Biden and his gang have given me the ability to breastfeed the child myself...

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The Biden gang really thinks they can get voter support in November by getting their supporters worked-up over abortion and Ukraine.

Not gonna work.

New parents that can't get baby formula don't give a shit about abortion, gay rights, Ukraine or BLM.

Fortunately for my new Grandson, Biden and his gang have given me the ability to breastfeed the child myself...

By november russia will control all of eastern ukraine and prob the odessa region as well, what will people think when they realize that $40 billion was for nothing? not to mention at some point the ukranians will realize they are the meat for the meat grinder.

10 hours ago, redstripe said:

The more you talk the dumber you get 

"Vaccines and masks didn't and don't work. Trump won the 2020 presidential election, but it was stolen from him because of election fraud in a few states". Redstripe 

Try not to believe any claims Redstripe makes. They always turn out to be very wrong.

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"Vaccines and masks didn't and don't work. Trump won the 2020 presidential election, but it was stolen from him because of election fraud in a few states". Redstripe 

Try not to believe any claims Redstripe makes. They always turn out to be very wrong.

1oo2957012-1-out-of-3-biden-supporters-a

The ultra MAGA plan. Raise taxes on the poor and working class. Gut traditional retirement programs.  Cut taxes on the mega rich including mega Corps. Pass laws based on religious ideology and medevil times that will take away rights of all Americans and will control women.

Vote out all the Fascist Republicon Scum.

"TRUMP won the 2020 election". Redstripe 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread