Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

impossible whopper also $6.69, and regular whopper $5.99, that surprised me a bit today since i usually get pretty good burger king deals on the app

when a value meal at bk is $10 why don't i just fukking eat at chili's for about the same price

They have a 2/5 here with the original chicken,big fish, and a quarter pounder. I was talking to their GM the other day while delivering he mentioned that’s pretty much Al they buy items off the 2/5

17 hours ago, mike499 said:

They have a 2/5 here with the original chicken,big fish, and a quarter pounder. I was talking to their GM the other day while delivering he mentioned that’s pretty much Al they buy items off the 2/5

yeah i get the 2 for 5 quite a bit... but i would much rather have whopper/impossible whopper, other than wednesday they don't really have deals on the app for those any more

if you want a laugh order a whopper jr, that thing has shrunk so far that it should technically be called a slider

Republicans have voted against bills:

capping insulin costs
legalizing marijuana
addressing the baby formula shortage
combatting domestic terrorism
stopping price gouging at the pump

These fucks have no interest in fixing anything! They don't give a fuck about struggling Americans, its all political theatre to them. Offer up another tax cut for corps and billionaire's and they can't wait to get in line to pass it! Pathetic mfers only care about themselves and their donors! 

12 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

capping insulin costs
legalizing marijuana

These fucks have no interest in fixing anything! They don't give a fuck about struggling Americans, its all political theatre to them. Offer up another tax cut for corps and billionaire's and they can't wait to get in line to pass it! Pathetic mfers only care about themselves and their donors! 

The $28 million bill to "address the shortage" was a  sham, all it does is give the FDA more money and told them to hire more people, WTF is that? it's their job to do their job with the people they have and have always had, sorry, you dont get extra cash because you suck. :laugh

I do admire your whistling in the graveyard outlook on life, you're going down with the ship and I guess that's ok.

And by the way, yea, lets legalize weed, that'll make everything better.  That's a democrat for ya. :deemer

44 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

capping insulin costs
legalizing marijuana

Imagine being so dumb that you think any of those stupid bills would fix all of the shit this administration has fucked up since they got into office.  LOL.

putin has a higher approval rating than biden

russians are generally happier than americans, even though their economy is nowhere close to as good

russia has less Non heterosexual humans

so who is winning?  the miserable country full of faggs and leaders that everyone hates?  or the country we have been told to hate, where people respect each other

5 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

putin has a higher approval rating than biden

russians are generally happier than americans, even though their economy is nowhere close to as good

russia has less Non heterosexual humans

so who is winning?  the miserable country full of faggs and leaders that everyone hates?  or the country we have been told to hate, where people respect each other

Yup, putin supposedly has 85% support and the nation is rallying around him and the war. meanwhile Biden couldn't be more divisive he tried.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread