• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, xyz said:

'Better than President Trump': DeSantis' clout swells in the West

For the second year in a row, DeSantis won a straw poll at “the largest gathering of conservatives in the Western United States.”

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is building momentum in the West, a region that’s home to a series of upcoming GOP primaries that will test Donald Trump’s hold on Republicans there.

Over the weekend, DeSantis topped Trump in the annual Western Conservative Summit’s straw poll, with 71 percent of participants wanting the Florida governor to run for president in 2024 compared to 67 percent for Trump. The next closest was 28 percent for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas).

DeSantis needs to start grooming his recommended replacement for FL Governor.  I nom Trump to take over for 4 years because at this point I don't think anybody is winning the Republican primary other than Trump, DeSantis as VP to take over 8 years later, and hopefully then the dummycrat party is non-existent and whatever the other party is consists of normal people who just don't vote Republican but don't want to burn and destroy and kill when things don't go their way about a person they never even met.  The rest can call themselve the BLM/Antifa party and sadly keep producing with their green haired women.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Is Desantis taking away menthol cigarettes too?

The only thing I've agreed with OneFooter on is the cigarettes.  Cigarettes are fkn disgusting and all of them need to banned.  Anybody that smokes cigarettes is a loser imo.  With that said, the menthols will either be the slippery slope to all cigarettes are banned just like gun control that they're trying, or time will prove once again that Joe Biden is the same man he was in 1970 and just wants to punish black people that he hates and looks so down upon and takes away their guilty pleasure.  Up next..........Hennessy and Remy Martin are banned, all other liquors remain.  If you don't know whether you should vote for me or not then you ain't black!

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Only if he's seeking revenge or if it will increase his popularity amongst Republicon scum. Just like his attack on special Olympic athletes. 

State governors call the shots and Florida citizens elected him. 

Thusly, unless you're a special olympian in favor of mandates it should be of little to no interest.

"John Bull Durham got the goods". Republicon Scum

Twice impeached president appointed prosecutor did not have the goods. It was nothing but another Benghazi, Jury forewoman called the indictment and subsequent trial a farce and a waste of government time and money.

Thar crazy thing is neither John Bull Durham or Merrick Garland have resigned.,

Typical RepubliCon Scum!

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

State governors call the shots and Florida citizens elected him. 

Thusly, unless you're a special olympian in favor of mandates it should be of little to no interest.

God bless the Cubans!  They love the American way and want nothing to do with Obama and Biden’s agenda.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

"John Bull Durham got the goods". Republicon Scum

Twice impeached president appointed prosecutor did not have the goods. It was nothing but another Benghazi, Jury forewoman called the indictment and subsequent trial a farce and a waste of government time and money.

Thar crazy thing is neither John Bull Durham or Merrick Garland have resigned.,

Typical RepubliCon Scum!

A jury of 3 Clinton donors, an AOC donor, and a juror who’s daughter plays on the same team as Sussmann found him not guilty.  Hardly shocking.  You’d never shut up if Trump got off with a jury in his favor.  Most of us are unaffected one way or the other by this.

19 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

DeSantis needs to start grooming his recommended replacement for FL Governor.  I nom Trump to take over for 4 years because at this point I don't think anybody is winning the Republican primary other than Trump, DeSantis as VP to take over 8 years later, and hopefully then the dummycrat party is non-existent and whatever the other party is consists of normal people who just don't vote Republican but don't want to burn and destroy and kill when things don't go their way about a person they never even met.  The rest can call themselve the BLM/Antifa party and sadly keep producing with their green haired women.

I'm sure Matt Gaetz would be his number 1 choice. You and him think alike. On the night of the Jan. 6th Trump led insurrection, Matt Gaetz took to the floor of Congress and claimed the insurrectionists were Antifa. The RepubliCons have been trying to rewrite history ever since. Benedict Donald calls his phone call to GA. SOS a perfect phone call. Gmcarroll33 turns a blind eye to all the crimes and nonsense. "Racist Brian Kemp won fair and square". :laugh

2nd choice probably Marjorie Traitor Greene.  Her current residency is irrelevant. Just ask Herschal Walker or Dr. Oz.

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

A jury of 3 Clinton donors, an AOC donor, and a juror who’s daughter plays on the same team as Sussmann found him not guilty.  Hardly shocking.  You’d never shut up if Trump got off with a jury in his favor.  Most of us are unaffected one way or the other by this.

Trump was a Clinton donor also. It's called a jury of his peers. John Bull Durham was nothing but a political hack. Just ask his long time deputy Nora Danehhy who abruptly resigned in Sept '20 after Bill Barr and Benedict Donald started pressuring Bull Durham to produce the goods that would vindicate Benedict Donald.

There were zero goods. Trump impeached twice. Only president to commit sedition and to have a net loss of jobs under his watch. Plus the stock market sucked under his watch, Obama's outperformed Benedict Donald's 3 to 1. But at least Ivanka was issued over 20 trademarks from China and Jared received 2 billion from the guy the murdered American resident Khassoggi. 

RepubliCon Scum loved the cover-up of a murder by Saudi Crown Prince of an American resident. 

Gmcarroll33, Da Nile is a river in Africa!:laugh

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I'm hearing Ron Desantis has settled the matter with the Special Olympics.

Each athlete will be provided with 1 carton of menthols with 2 being given to black athletes.

:shake

It's a pattern. Blatant ignorance, dishonesty, pathological lying, fear mongering, deflecting and projecting.

RepubliCon Scum

44 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I'm sure Matt Gaetz would be his number 1 choice. You and him think alike. On the night of the Jan. 6th Trump led insurrection, Matt Gaetz took to the floor of Congress and claimed the insurrectionists were Antifa. The RepubliCons have been trying to rewrite history ever since. Benedict Donald calls his phone call to GA. SOS a perfect phone call. Gmcarroll33 turns a blind eye to all the crimes and nonsense. "Racist Brian Kemp won fair and square". :laugh

2nd choice probably Marjorie Traitor Greene.  Her current residency is irrelevant. Just ask Herschal Walker or Dr. Oz.

Please quote Brian Kemp using the n word against black people.  Please quote Brian Kemp worried about children growing up in a racial jungle.  Please quote Brian Kemp saying "if you don't know whether or not you should vote for me or not then you aint black."

Dummycrats really need to drop the whole "I don't like somebody so..............................they're RACIST!" bs.  That once had a real meaning that we needed to rid the world of the dummycrat racist hatred of.  Not a fan of Dr. Oz btw and don't care who Trump recommends.  I voted Kemp over his pick of Purdue as did most of our state in a landslide.  Amazing how happy everybody is being open and free during covid hysteria and business doing great here.  Would have been a disaster under the fat black lady with 60k of debt who trashed the state recently. 

39 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Trump was a Clinton donor also. It's called a jury of his peers. John Bull Durham was nothing but a political hack. Just ask his long time deputy Nora Danehhy who abruptly resigned in Sept '20 after Bill Barr and Benedict Donald started pressuring Bull Durham to produce the goods that would vindicate Benedict Donald.

There were zero goods. Trump impeached twice. Only president to commit sedition and to have a net loss of jobs under his watch. Plus the stock market sucked under his watch, Obama's outperformed Benedict Donald's 3 to 1. But at least Ivanka was issued over 20 trademarks from China and Jared received 2 billion from the guy the murdered American resident Khassoggi. 

RepubliCon Scum loved the cover-up of a murder by Saudi Crown Prince of an American resident. 

Gmcarroll33, Da Nile is a river in Africa!:laugh

Dude a net loss of jobs is 100% related to covid.  Before that everything was great.  Obama's stock market was offset for me personally by everything he did gas wise and his Obamacare program which tripled my health insurance.  I'm young, fit and healthy with 2 feet so I really don't have any worries at the moment.  I'd prefer to keep paying the healthcare prices pre-Obama's disaster plan vs what we all do now.

Not sure what the Nile River being in Africa is supposed to mean OneFooter.  The Amazon river is in South America btw!

3 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Dude a net loss of jobs is 100% related to covid.  Before that everything was great.  Obama's stock market was offset for me personally by everything he did gas wise and his Obamacare program which tripled my health insurance.  I'm young, fit and healthy with 2 feet so I really don't have any worries at the moment.  I'd prefer to keep paying the healthcare prices pre-Obama's disaster plan vs what we all do now.

Not sure what the Nile River being in Africa is supposed to mean OneFooter.  The Amazon river is in South America btw!

And Rafael Warnock beat his wife. :laugh You're full of shit. And constant state of denial!!!!

5 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Speaking of RepubliCon Scum!

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis reaches disgraceful new low in bullying Special Olympics | Opinion

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has previously appealed to racists and other Cro-Magnon types. His actions against Special Olympics appeal to anti-vaxxers.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/mike-freeman/2022/06/04/florida-gov-ron-desantis-bullies-special-olympics/7498878001/?gnt-cfr=1

One of the hallmarks of a bully, of a cruel human being, is attacking people who don't always have the political power or resources to defend themselves. We saw a good example of this in 2019, when the Trump administration, in a remarkably cold move, attempted to kill federal funding for the Special Olympics.

So, with cruelty, coldness and exuberant indifference being the genome of the Trump Era, it wasn't a surprise when billionaire Betsy DeVos, former U.S. Secretary of Education, proposed cutting the $17.6 million budget of the Special Olympics.

Reported The Washington Post at the time: “Do you know how many kids are going to be affected by that cut?" Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Wis.) asked DeVos at a House hearing.

DeVos replied that she didn't. “I’ll answer for you,” he said. “It's 272,000 kids.”

The cruelty was the point then. Fast forward to just a few years later and another bully. The cruelty is also the point now when it comes to the actions of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

It is true that DeSantis' cruelty and white nationalist-adjacency go beyond attacking the vulnerable. He attacks corporations and Major League Baseball teams. His actions, however, involving the Special Olympics are particularly awful.

The state of Florida threatened to fine the Special Olympics $27.5 million for requiring 5,500 participants at the USA Games in Orlando on June 5-12 to be vaccinated against COVID. That threat caused the organization to drop the mandate, a mandate that potentially saves lives.

“We don’t want to fight,” the Special Olympics said in a statement. “We want to play.”

Like the Trump administration before him, DeSantis displayed a level of cruelty toward Special Olympians that is almost impossible to believe. But it's real.

DeSantis and his cultists will say the Special Olympics weren't following the law. But authoritarians like him don't really care about the law. He's in a culture war, building up his extremist CV to appeal to extremists and brutality fetishists.

In the past, DeSantis has appealed to racists and other Cro-Magnon types. With his actions in the case of the Special Olympics, he's appealing to anti-vaxxers. This group lacks critical thinking skills, but some of them do figure out how to work a voting machine, and DeSantis wants every voter he can get. 

There are numerous pieces of proof that show DeSantis doesn't really care about rules, just revenge, or using whatever person or entity he can to score points. Just this week, DeSantis blocked money for the training facility of the Tampa Bay Rays after the team tweeted against gun violence.

Two days after a gunman killed 19 children and two adults at a Texas elementary school, the team said it would donate $50,000 to Everytown for Gun Safety. The group pushes for programs aimed at reducing gun violence.

"This cannot be normal," the Rays' tweet read. "We cannot become numb. We cannot look the other way. We all know, if nothing changes, nothing changes."

CNN reported that DeSantis didn't decide to veto the money for the training facility until after the tweet. That sensible, responsible tweet.

DeSantis' bullying ranges from kids to Disney to the LGBTQ community. But what he did to Special Olympians goes beyond bullying. It's possibly extremely dangerous.

The Special Olympics reported that the 2019 World Games included over 1,000 athletes with Down Syndrome.

Two years ago, a large study out of the UK showed that people with Down Syndrome who get COVID are four times more likely to be hospitalized, and 10 times more likely to die, than the general population. Studies since then have buttressed that research. Down Syndrome, or trisomy 21, is a genetic disorder caused by abnormal cell division that produces an extra chromosome.

Full Blown Fascist RepubliCon Scum!

Glad to see the unvaxxed tards can participate. Outstanding work by Ronnie D!

46 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

And Rafael Warnock beat his wife. :laugh You're full of shit. And constant state of denial!!!!

Stay hopping in your own state.  We don’t need anymore idiot outsider know it alls moving here.  OneFooter the truth is you believe every single conspiracy against Republicans, and will defend dummycrats against every single negative thing no matter how guilty they are.  You’re borderline insane.  It’s comical but incredibly weird and demented.

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Stay hopping in your own state.  We don’t need anymore idiot outsider know it alls moving here.  OneFooter the truth is you believe every single conspiracy against Republicans, and will defend dummycrats against every single negative thing no matter how guilty they are.  You’re borderline insane.  It’s comical but incredibly weird and demented.

The Illinois Governor?  He has never created a single job.

He was literally born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

HYATT baby, and he is corrupt, just like all the democrats in IL.

He will be running for POTUS in 2024 and will challenge Newsom.

He would make this Obiden occupancy look like GOOD TIMES.

He is RADICAL PROGRESSIVE LEFT WING, and would be butties with AOC and those types.

Benedict Donald:

Only active president to commit sedition 

Only president to be impeached twice

Only president that threatened a former female Ambassador via Twitter while she was testifying during a impeachment hearing 

Only president that saw a decline in jobs under his watch.

Biden inherited an absolute mess after Trump tried to prevent the transfer of power.

Runny, will you be watching Thursday night prime time?

I mean the whole presentation?

I agree with those who are attacking Fox for not airing it over their one ratings draw and their two RICK fatigue hosts.

Paul Ryan must have lost a bet?  Or the photos of him and Mitt made their way to his phone?

Cannot believe they won’t show it.

25 minutes ago, xyz said:

Runny, will you be watching Thursday night prime time?

I mean the whole presentation?

I agree with those who are attacking Fox for not airing it over their one ratings draw and their two RICK fatigue hosts.

Paul Ryan must have lost a bet?  Or the photos of him and Mitt made their way to his phone?

Cannot believe they won’t show it.

This is Thursday night Soviet trial is can't miss TV for any Biden voter that that is part of his 33% approval rating.

1 hour ago, xyz said:

The Illinois Governor?  He has never created a single job.

He was literally born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

HYATT baby, and he is corrupt, just like all the democrats in IL.

He will be running for POTUS in 2024 and will challenge Newsom.

He would make this Obiden occupancy look like GOOD TIMES.

He is RADICAL PROGRESSIVE LEFT WING, and would be butties with AOC and those types.

As we know all politicians in that dump called Illinois and frigid cold crime ridden Chicago are idiots and crooks.  I prefer the people that elected that garbage stay there and feeeze.  I would imagine a stump hurts to walk on in the winter months.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread