Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

+1

Kolzig is mentally unstable too, but at least semi likable, and WINS at props

Chupo is a loser

LMAO!

I just picked a Big WINNER!

Of course, maybe you are an Illiterate Fukk who can't read?

Why Do You Remain So OBSESSED (Over Your Idol) The Almighy "GOD MODE" El Chapo?

Do you have Deep-Seated Psychological Problems as a Childhood Survivor of Repeated Sexual Abuse?

Isn't your main concern a Third-World Street Whore (on the verge of Dying of Incurable Monkeypox) who has grown resistent to the Anti-AIDS Drug Cocktail (after years of Anally Raw-Dogging Unbathed Knee-Grows)?

If you think that a Wet Behind the Ears PUPPY (like YOU) can hang with the BIG DOGS (Like Chapo), expect the Big Dogs to Bite Back!

My Advice:

Don't Obsess over a Random Internet Legend (Who has Your Pathetic PUNK ASS Outclassed by Galactic Magnitudes).

Turn all of your energies to making a Comfortable Demise to Your Dying, Diseased, Third World Hooker...

B.O.L., and (as always) NO SHADE...

Once again, My Condolences in Advance.

Biden now threatening the hot sauce supply chain.  If he ends hot sauce and menthols he's going to have a bunch of really pissed off black voters.  Strange how everything that is stereotypical of black people, Biden seems to be destroying their eating, drinking, and smoking habits.  If black and milds and blunts at the gas station go..............oh boy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/sriracha-hot-sauce-chili-pepper-shortage-rcna32742

43 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

LMAO!

I just picked a Big WINNER!

Of course, maybe you are an Illiterate Fukk who can't read?

Why Do You Remain So OBSESSED (Over Your Idol) The Almighy "GOD MODE" El Chapo?

Do you have Deep-Seated Psychological Problems as a Childhood Survivor of Repeated Sexual Abuse?

Isn't your main concern a Third-World Street Whore (on the verge of Dying of Incurable Monkeypox) who has grown resistent to the Anti-AIDS Drug Cocktail (after years of Anally Raw-Dogging Unbathed Knee-Grows)?

If you think that a Wet Behind the Ears PUPPY (like YOU) can hang with the BIG DOGS (Like Chapo), expect the Big Dogs to Bite Back!

My Advice:

Don't Obsess over a Random Internet Legend (Who has Your Pathetic PUNK ASS Outclassed by Galactic Magnitudes).

Turn all of your energies to making a Comfortable Demise to Your Dying, Diseased, Third World Hooker...

B.O.L., and (as always) NO SHADE...

Once again, My Condolences in Advance.

the fact u think im reading this makes me pity you even +

:read

14 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

the fact u think im reading this makes me pity you even +

^Internet PUSSY Alert...

IF, I was you--I would deny reading it (too)!

The TRUTH Hurts...

And, IF you hadn't read it--You wouldn't have responded...

Quit insulting everybody's intelligence--you sniveling pussy...

Poor Little PUNK ASS HUAD, Crying over the Slow Death of his Dying Diseased Whore (while getting 100% Owned)...

ouin-pleur.gif

Now, Watch the Pathetic Bitch Claiming he Didn't Read This Post (While responding like a Trained Monkey). Too funny...

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Biden now threatening the hot sauce supply chain.  If he ends hot sauce and menthols he's going to have a bunch of really pissed off black voters.  Strange how everything that is stereotypical of black people, Biden seems to be destroying their eating, drinking, and smoking habits.  If black and milds and blunts at the gas station go..............oh boy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/sriracha-hot-sauce-chili-pepper-shortage-rcna32742

SPOT ON

Fun to witness

5 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Hot sauce and newports just when you think it can’t get any worse. Flavored vape pens are also on the chopping block 

On 6/10/2022 at 6:56 PM, xyz said:

What they do not tell anyone.

The world's bankers have BANKRUPTED everyone.  

Everywhere.

They never learned their lesson under W.

Sure they can still fire up those presses; but at some point there will be nothing left.  Which all the printing has finally caught up to them right now.

Sharp post XYZ in just few words you summed perfectly. 

Hudson N.Hampshire grocery today

never seen this type of thing here. i thought the beans were stacked full

then i pulled one out and it was empty behind it. many rows like that empty. i didnt want to spend too much time taking pics so i just snapped this real quick

beans7813.jpg

18 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

Hudson N.Hampshire grocery today

never seen this type of thing here. i thought the beans were stacked full

then i pulled one out and it was empty behind it. many rows like that empty. i didnt want to spend too much time taking pics so i just snapped this real quick

beans7813.jpg

Those shelves are disgusting.

You need to find a better food bank to shop at KK.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Those shelves are disgusting.

You need to find a better food bank to shop at KK.

place is high traffic. honestly 40 employees buzzing around all the time

seeing tons of black guys with white chicks there and in this area too. they get into cars with NH plates. they always look happy. its the white men who look stressed

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread